Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
DO YOU HAVE TIME?
I knelt to pray but not for long,
I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped up off my knees.
My Christian duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease.
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Christ to friends,
They’d laugh at me I’d fear.
No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die.
I went before the Lord,
I came; I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book;
It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
“Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down…
But never found the time”
- Editha Essay, Research Paper EDITHA This story is about a woman named Editha. Editha was engaged ... conversation piece to have dinner parties. Editha does things and ... do or say things to make one feel as if we have ... the part of Editha. How could you put such ...
- Editha Essay, Research Paper Feminism in American Short Stories Editha, by William Dean Howells and ... case And I know you will see it just as I do, yet (Howells ... man who won her would have done something to win her ...
- ... Essay Essay, Research Paper Do you know how to write an essay? Writing an essay ... body parts of the essay. You should organize adequate ... essay clearer. Now you have an outline of the essay. Then you ... -89). Finally, you should edit your essay for its contents ...
- Computers Are Reality Essay, Research Paper If you ask people to name one ... only was it possible to edit text, but files could be ... with the mouse. Computer games have also been heavily, yet indirectly ... http://www.histech.rwth-aachen.de/www/quellen.html MF, ...
- Literary Realism In Us Essay, Research Paper Literary Realism in Editha After World War I, American ... them. But you can’t do that with a crowd that adores you…I suggested volunteering ... Editha for her loss, “I suppose you would have been glad to die…When you ...