Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Hitler Vs. Stalin Essay, Research Paper
The dictatorship of Hitler was much worse then that of
Stalin. Hitler was one of the most powerful leaders in time.
Once he was in power he quickly established himself as a
dictator. Thousands of anti-nazis were sent off to
concentration camps. Hitler relied on his secret police,
the Gestapo, and on jails and camps to intimidate his
opponents, but most Germans supported him. His armament
drive wiped out unemployment. Discrediting the churches
with charges of corruption and immorality, he imposed his
own brutal moral code. He derided the concept of human
equality and claimed racial superiority for the Germans.
Setting out on his empire-building mission, Hitler launched
Germany’s open rearmament in 1935, sent troops into
demilitarized Rhineland in 1936 and annexed Austria and
Czechoslovakia’s Sudetenland in 1938. In March 1939 he
brought the remainder of Czechoslovakia under German
control. He also came to the aid of Francisco Frano’s
rebels in Spains civil war. Outmaneuvered and fearful of
war, no national leader offered resistance to his moves. As
time went on and defeat became more certain, Hitler still
refused to give up, feeling that Germany did not deserve to
survive because it had not lived up to its mission. Finally
on April 30,1945, Hitler committed suicide.
- Essay On Stalin Essay, Research Paper The twentieth century has seen many ... the rise of the Nazis, but more importantly this is the beginning of the Hitler the ... also had the v2 rocket that would deliver the warhead. Eventually the tactics that ...
- Spanish Civil War Essay, Research Paper The two sides were: The Nationalists (a loose coalition of ... society: Landowners vs. Peasants. Church vs. Anti-Clerical movements: the Church had ... the USSR dried up when Stalin sought to reach an understanding w/ Hitler ...
- Communism Vs. Democracy Essay, Research Paper Communism and Democracy Communism, a concept ... ?s uniform, is a relic from the days of Hitler.The leader preaches hatred and ... numerous portraits and statues of Stalin. But Stalin’s lukewarm support for his ...
- Liberalism Vs. Realism Essay, Research Paper International relations are tricky at ... remain in contact with each other around the globe. This includes a worldwide ... by men like Hitler and Stalin no longer exist. The so-called evil ...
- Stalin Vs. Hitler Essay, Research Paper Lewis Butler World History Stalin vs. Hitler: How they gained power There were two men ... the two hated each other, the two leaders were similar in many ways. Hitler and Stalin each rose ...