Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
I thought that this was a very interesting movie. One
of the things that I noticed right off is that when Antonio
Salieri was playing his own pieces I had never heard any of
them. As soon as he played Mozart?s however, it was
something that I recognized hearing before.
I found it funny that when Mozart was young he wrote
all these pieces and was considered to be so great and
famous, but yet he acted just like any other young boy
growing up, almost as if he did not know just how talented
he was. A good example of this is when he pulled his jacket
up before he bent over to bowe.
When he was redoing the piece of the court composer,
Mozart?s version sounded a lot happier and made you get into
the music more.
I feel his first opera really caught my attention. I
also thought that it was strange of them to ask him to cut
notes and make it shorter. I would think that if they liked
it that much they would have wanted it to keep going and not
I think that the reason Mozart wrote the opera about
his father is because that was the only way that he knew how
to express his feelings. I believe that he portrayed his dad
as big and important in this opera because that is how he
saw his father.
I found it strange that he could not recognize the
voice of Salieri when he was dressed up to act like Mozart?s
father. Salieri?s voice is not only one that Mozart heard
nearly everyday, but you would think that he knew his
I did not really like the opera with the horse in it. I
found that it was getting harder and harder to pay attention
because it was getting boring. But when the man comes to the
house it gets you back into the movie. I liked the way he
would get an idea from just the littlest thing. That is one
thing that showed how great his talent was. I thought it was
weird that Mozart was telling Salieri what to write and he
could not write it because he could not invision it in his
head as he wrote. I think this is part of what took him so
long to write it.
I think that they tried to make you feel the sorrow of
his death by not only showing the funeral and all the dark
clothes, but also by making the setting in very gloomy and
Overall, I would say this was a very good movie. It did a
good job of showing many different styles of music but did
it in a fashion that was still interesting and made you want
to keep watching.
- Amadeus: Influential Values Essay, Research Paper Peter Shaffer?s Amadeus presents to the reader many ... the creature, I felt the lightning thought strike ? ?Have her! Her for ... aggressive attacks and cunning tricks that slowly deteriorate Mozart?s small barrier ...
- Gay Parenting Essay, Research Paper The conception that lesbians and gay ... parents can provide that balance efficiently. Each parent (mom or ... of the Family” in the text “Transgressing Borders” (p. 19-33 ... gay men . Individuals with antigay attitudes are far more ...
- Acts And Theophilus Essay, Research Paper 1. Theophilus Lover of God, a ... of the Church at Antioch, that they were "ministering to ... Antioch and Iconium, so that they attacked Paul with stones, and thought ... and the prophets had taught, that Jesus would suffer and ...
- They Are Similar Antz Essay, Research Paper In the movie ?Antz? the ants posses ... a bar or a cafe. I thought that this scene in the movie ... bar human has, and I thought that this scene was very clever ... humans. I would have thought that may have some of their ...
- Hamlet Essay, Research Paper Hamlet went through various ... anger, Hamlet’s disposition just seems antic, he doesn’t think, he ... Hamlet’s intricate insanity or “antic behavior”. Both she and Hamlet ... scared Ophelia, even thought we are aware that Hamlet has planned ...