Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Macbeth Essay, Research Paper
1)Early in Macbeth we see Lady Macbeth as the strong, rational, determined, ambitious, even ruthless woman ; on the other hand we see a more vacillating , fearful Macbeth. As the play progresses, we see both characters change. Discuss.
In the play Macbeth we can see a change occur in both the charaters, I
think that most of the change in the characters occurs when they decide to actualy
go ahead with the murder of Duncan. After this murder takes place both Macbeth
and Lady Macbeth seem to become in a way blood thirsty. Not for their enjoyment
but for the sake of Macbeth to to become the ruler. The seem to get carried away with all the
murders that they have made take place. And go on a killing war path, killing anyone who gets
in the way of Macbeth recieving the throne.
It is just before the scene where Macbeth kills Duncan where the first sign of Macbeth
changing occurs, he becomes all agitated and hesitant towards whether he should kill King
Duncan or not, but finally Lady Macbet persuades Macbeth into commiting the murder of
Duncan. But before the murder you could somehow already see the stress building up on top of him. It was the forceful words of his wife Lady Macbeth that I think made him do it. Lady Macbeth before the murder was quite calm as her ussual self giving orders to Macbeth.
After the murder of Duncan this is when you see most of the changes begin, first of all it all started with Macbeth he started to become nervous and began to see things that wernt really there like the ghost of Duncan. I think this was the whole beginning of the couples problems when Macbeth started seeing things, I think this was what started Lady Macbeth off. This I think got her a bit paranoid about ghosts and other spirits comming to get her this was when you could start to notice a difference in Lady Macbeth?s attitude. I think it was partly because she was a bit worried about Macbeth and his problems with his seeing things.
What caused more problems for the Macbeth couple I think was that they killed more people to give his crown so called fruits for the rest of his life realy just to keep it secure. After all the killings that Macbeth had done both Macbeth anf Lady Macbeth realy lost it they ssaught of went of the rails and become realy sick in the mind. Lady Macbeth realy changed in her personality side of things her whole attitude to life had changed after all the murders that took place.
So in coclution I think that both Macbeth and Lady Macbeth realy changed towards the end of the play. There whole personality changed. Instead of Lady Macbeth being strong, determined and ruthless she has become frail minded and scared of what was to come of her life, and instead of Macbeth being fearless he had also become scared and had fallen of the rails his whole life had become fearful. So I would have to say in the end they had definatly chaged there ways since the begining of the play.
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper Macbeth: a Tragic Hero A tragic hero is a ... of king. Bibliography 1) Aspects of Macbeth, Kenneth Muir, Philip Edwards, Cambridge ... , Inc. 1963. 4) ?Double Profit? in Macbeth, H. L. Rogers, Melbourne University Press 1964 ...
- ... to illustrate the characters of Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, and Duncan. Since Shakespeare ... righteousness, then both Lady Macbeth and Macbeth must be malicious characters whereas ... others as displayed by Macbeth and Lady Macbeth’s deterioration and sleeplessness. ...
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper 1998 07 December William ... Anna Brownell. “Macbeth.” Shakespearean Criticism. Vol. 3. Detroit, Gale Research, 19 Bibliography 1998 ... . Jameson, Anna Brownell. “Macbeth.” Shakespearean Criticism. Vol. 3. Detroit, Gale Research, 19
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper THE NATURE OF EVIL How ... . Discuss their dramatic function. Each time Macbeth encounters something supernatural- the witches ... CHARACTERS Describe the way Macbeth and Lady Macbeth influence each other in the ...
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper Wider Reading Assignment From your studies of “Macbeth” show to ... In this essay I will be comparing the Shakespearian tragedy “Macbeth” to ... Scene 5 Lady Macbeth comments on Macbeth’s seemingly gentle nature: LADY MACBETH “Yet I ...
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper Still it cried, “Sleep ... span between both Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. Through sleep you ... blood that Lady Macbeth wishes for. Macbeth becomes emboldened and ... (I, v, 43-46) Lady Macbeth and Macbeth through sleep have almost changed ...