Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
A Close Call Essay, Research Paper
A CLOSE CALL
The bell finally rang after a long day of school, and everyone
was excited to go home. My friends and I wanted to go out and get
something to eat before our big soccer game against Brookwood. I
didn t know something was going to happen to me that would change
my life forever.
Josh was driving his brand new white jeep that his parents just
bought a couple of weeks before. Jeff was sitting in the passenger seat.
Ben, Shawn, and I were sitting in the back with the top up on the jeep.
I remember when we left Josh s house, his mom reminded all of us
to put our seat belts on. There was a little problem because the back
seat only had one seat belt. And Shawn was the one who put it on.
Josh was making a left turn on Old Peachtree from
Lawrenceville Swannee, but he wasn t paying much attention to
the road. He didn t yield on the green light, but he didn t see the F-150
truck coming right at us. I took a quick glance forward and the next
thing I know my neck snapped and my head hit the front seat. Then as
the jeep began to spin, it threw Ben and I right out the top of the jeep.
My life was flashing in front of my eyes while I was flying twenty feet
through the air. The only thing I remember when I was in the air is
praying to god that I wouldn t die. When I landed on the road, I was so
shocked I couldn t feel anything. I couldn t tell if I was hurt until I got
up and tried to walk. I thought I broke my ankle, but it was just badly
bruised. This was the scariest moment of my life, but I only came out
with some bruises and cuts.
The funny thing of this whole accident is that I wasn t wearing
my seat belt and I was the least one injured. Ben had a badly bruised
back, Jeff had internal bleeding, Shawn broke his arm in two places,
and Josh broke his nose and had a concussion. This accident made me
realize how important life is. From that day on, I always wear my seat
belt no matter where I m going.
- Chile Essay, Research Paper The country of Chile is located ... Chile’s people are pure Indians. Pure Spanish decent totals close ... , beverages, textiles, paper and paper products. The chief ... iron ore, fishmeal, paper and paper products, metal manufactures, ...
- A Class Divided Essay, Research Paper “A Class Divided” is a film that ... the dominant group feel no close association with those of ... everyday life by things we call “stereotypes.” We automatically ... are extremely outgoing. A class room of students were brought ...
- E. Coli Essay, Research Paper Do natural medicines work as ... stimulant. It relieves gas, and colic, it induces sweating, lowers blood ... spasms, it relieves gas and colic, stimulates the appetite and acts ... It also relieves gas and colic. Juniper is usually taken as ...
- Coca Cola Essay, Research Paper Abstract The Coca-Cola Company started out as an ... Company: The Making of Classic The Coca-Cola Company started out as ... . Coca-Cola was named by Frank Robinson, one of Pemberton s close friends ...
- ... Big Chill Essay, Research Paper The title of the movie The Big Chill is ... Chill is about a group of adults who were once very close ... that nobody really knew each other since their college ... is that the title symbolizes each individual’s stolid realization that a ...