Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Hong Kong/India Command And Market Economies Essay, Research Paper
The world is run with economic systems. Two of these economic systems are the market economy and the
command economy. These economic systems both greatly differ and are similar in there ways of controling the
factors of production, ownership, and their incentives for efficient production.
An area of the world that has a command economy is India. The government controls and makes
decisions with the factors of production. The factors of production are the resources used to produce goods and
services, such as lonad, labor and capital. Within these socialist areas, there is no presence of motivation, a very
important factor in an economy. This is because no matter what they do for their economy, everyboyd will recieve
the same pay. For example, a doctor would get paid the same amount as a dishwasher. This creates unmotivation
because there is nowhere to progress to. People don’t want to work hard for the same pay as someone who
doesn’t. Also, since the government controls the factors of production, and not the individual consumers
themselves, it is impossible for the few in power to know the many needs, and conditions of resource availability,
within the whole economy. Therefore, many things of importance are not recognized, or over looked and the
economy and people suffer from the loss. It is present in these areas of socialism that many of the people suffer
from poverty because of this economic system.
Hong Kong used to be a command economy. Hong Kong was very poor. This poor area quickly changed
over the years into a very prosporous place. This is due to it’s change to the market economy. Hong Kong is also
the freest of economies. The United states of america also has a market economy. In a market economy, or free
enterprise economy, the individuals own the factors of productin, and make the decisions with them. This is
unlike the command econly becaues their government controls the factors of production. The market economy is
more effiecent because the individuals decide for themselves how to answer economic questions, looking out for
their own personal best interest. This creates motivation, in which the command economy lacks.
Entreprenurs also play a large roll in the economy. In Hong Kong, it is extremely easy to start your own
business. This helps the economy strive, opening up new ideas, and competition. Although it is more difficult to
be an entrueprenur in america, it is still fairly easy to open your own business and start your own line of work. In
indea on the other hand, you can also be an entreprenuer, but it is very difficult to do this because of it’s many
process one must go through with government, because of it’s command economy.
In conclusion it seems that the more free your economy is, the more easy it is to strive together to be
wealthy. The many differences between a command economy and a market economy is why india has such a hard
tome prospering. Although these economies do have their similarities, it is obvious that the difference over rule
them, and it is obvious what is the better economic system.
- ... his parents, Ed and Grace Hemingway. Ed Hemingway was a doctor who “occasionally ... , Nick. It all depends.’ (Hemingway 19) Hemingway saw his father as a weak ... same thing that happened to Hemingway. Hemingway’s sister, Marcelline, wrote, “shortly after ...
- Hemmingway’s “Hills Like White Elephants” Essay, ... , but the setting used by Hemmingway in “Hills Like White Elephants ... a father. The rich description that Hemmingway uses to establish setting in ...
- ... subjects which have always fascinated Hemingway are fishing, hunting, bullfighting, ... of death affected Hemingway himself. In 1928 Hemingway’s father Edmonds Hemingway committed suicide ... the raw so to does Hemingway. Ernest Hemingway loving neither his family ...
- ... century. II. Ernest Hemingway has had many great ... returning form a drunken party, Hemingway had a severe car accident. ... with a young lady. Hemingway outdoes himself with charming descriptions ... second, although, had distraught Hemingway quit badly. His injuries ...
- ... frivolity, for order and discipline. Hemingway describes Frederick’s enlightenment best in ... . This novel succeeds in getting Hemingway’s message across. Frederick’s realization ... his high school football career. Hemingway s bold, daring, personality and ...
- ... symbolizes wealthy businessmen in Hong Kong, and the costume ... s attempt to control, Hong Kong citizens struggle to maintain ... cautious in post-handover Hong Kong. Dance Magazine. Jan ... Elizabeth. Immigration Ruling by Hong Kong Government Is Generating New ...