Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Kiss Essay, Research Paper
Eyes are said to be the doorway to the soul. Lips, then, are the passageway to the mind. Lips react to the minds thoughts in so many different ways. They can show happiness with a smile, express its thoughts and feelings, possibly with words of love, and show its intentions, sometimes with a kiss.
Kissing is the first physical expression of serious attraction between two people. They may hold hands, or they may dance closely, but most of the time the relationship can’t progress until they kiss. I don’t mean a quick peck or a brief glancing kiss, but a full-body-contact type where each is embracing the other, where breathing becomes difficult, and where the heart rate becomes erratic.
The kiss is highly underrated. It says many things that are difficult or impossible to put into words.
Thinking back to my first kiss, I can clearly remember a waterfall of slober and the lingering of those movie theater junior mints. It definitely didn?t turn out how I had imagined and dreamed that it would. In fact, it probably produced the most oppisite feelings possible and definitely turned me off of the idea of kissing anymore. Needless to say that my middle school ?boyfriend? never got a kiss from me again after the first horrible experience.
Now thinking back to those first actual meaningful kisses
How it happened is insignificant to the fact that it happened. Your lips moved to hers. She didn’t move away but turned slightly to face you more directly. Her eyes may have closed but her lips parted ever so slightly. Maybe she made the initial advance and you didn’t move away. However it happened, your lips touched for the first time. Your arms were around her. You slowly pulled her closer. She responded and your bodies pressed tightly together. This was very likely the first time that you have been this close together.
Kissing is an art and a highly individual and personal expression of affection and love. Some just press their lips together and move slightly. Others make love to their partner’s mouth by nibbling and teasing and taking pleasure from the soft caresses of their lips and tongues. And to think that this is only the beginning.
- Kawasaki Disease Essay, Research Paper During the late ... the treatment since the side effects are negligible The gammaglobin ... 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 CONJUCTIVAL INFECTION 54(96) X X X X X X X X X X X RED EYES POLYMORPHIC EXANTHEM 49(88) X X X X X X X X RASH ...
- Research Paper, Disaster Films Essay, Research Paper Disaster Films In his ... Perhaps it s the wide-eyed stare of the viewer of ... humans experience when they are brought to a state of arousal as ... these cinematic catastrophes, deliver a kick (Pitman 104). One such ...
- H/Lit Comp 1 Essay, Research Paper Once upon a time, in a ... in the wall. With blood shot eyes, Jimmy asked quietly if ... ?” ” Well Mr. Washington, we are trying to rekindle the old ... Douglas also remembered the Washington’s. Kiki and Douglas talked all evening ...
- Ghost Stories Essay, Research Paper Ghost stories, they have the ... blessed the thick summer air with their sweet aroma. It had ... the nightmares, even the unwelcoming air that seemed once to consume ... eyes. ?Hang on, I?ll get help.? she said bending down to kiss ...
- ... : Dreams And Dreaming Essay, Research Paper Psychology: Dreams and ... alpha rhythms, indicating a relaxed state. Muscles lose their tension, ... constrained by sensory input (Koch-Sheras p. 15). Dreaming ... dreams. However, because the eyes are not paralyzed, if you ...