Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper
Physical abuse of children
All across America, children are scared that their parents will physically abuse them. Researchers suggest parents who abuse their children do so for a variety of reasons. Whether their abusive acts are due to stress, abuse in their homes as a child or emotional instability there is no reasonable answer for parents to violently hit, punch, kick, shake smack or push a child. There are very severe consequences to pay for the parents as well as child. The death or injury of a child may occur, the child may repeat the cycle of abuse to their children or the parent can face imprisonment for child abuse. Some parents believe it is their right to discipline their child.
Parents are often stressed over work, money or other people. They are overwhelmed with worries and tend to take it out on the people who love them the most, their children. They think home is supposed to be a haven where they will have no troubles, but home is where they take on responsibility for their child. Parents come home so aggravated that the smallest accident can result in abuse for hours.
Many parents suffer emotional instability. They can be anywhere from depressed to psychotic. Most often these types of people view themselves as victims. They don t think of anyone but themselves. They abuse their children believing that they are not hurting them but helping them. They cannot give love to their children but can teach them If you commit the crime then you must do the time.
It is not rare to find that parents who where abused as children. Physical abuse in families will most likely be repeated. Whatever a child learns from their parent will be repeated on from generation to generation until the chain is broken.
A repeated cycle of abuse is a hard chain to break. The victim of abuse must understand that abuse is wrong and want to get help. If they don t get help, they can be excessively violent not only to their children but also to other people.
Extreme physical abuse can leave the child severely wounded or dead. A child s fragile body is not fully developed. Their skin bruises and bones can easily brake. There have been various cases where a child is beaten brutally to death.
When a case of child abuse is discovered, the parents are separated from the children. Depending on the case, some parents are imprisoned on the charge of child abuse or the children are sent to live with qualified relatives or foster homes.
Physically abusing children is a crime. Anyone who is a physical abuser needs to seek help because they are not capable of resolve problems in a non-violent environment. In the system, crack down on abusers is strong but the consequences for the abusers should be stronger. We teach the children of our future that they don t deserve to be abused and to come forth with abusers.
- Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper Child Abuse Child Abuse is behavior by and adult that harms a child?s physical, mental, or emotional health ... development. Some types of child abuse are neglect, and physical abuse. An example of ...
- Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper Child Abuse In this country the problem of child abuse is very serious. Child abuse can happen ... the child down while physical abuse could seriously injure the child. Many times the child had ...
- Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper By definition, child abuse is the deliberate and willful injury of a child by a caretaker ... four different forms of child abuse. They are Physical Abuse (child beating), neglect, and emotional ...
- Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper Abstract — The syndrome of multiple ... physically or sexually when they were children. Like other victims of child abuse ... types of trauma include childhood physical and sexual abuse. rape, combat, natural disasters ...
- Child Abuse Essay, Research Paper Amber Luzak English 115 Dr. ... its forms. These include Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Mental Abuse and Neglect. We will ... three predominant forms of child maltreatment: physical abuse, sexual abuse and neglect.X Neglect is ...