Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Industrial Revolution And Its Agricultur Essay, Research Paper
The Industrial Revolution
The Industrial Revolution was the shift,
at different times in different countries, from a
traditional agriculturally based economy to one
based on the mechanized production of manufactured
goods in large-scale enterprises. The first
Industrial Revolution occurred in Great Britain
at the end of the 18th century; it profoundly
altered Britain’s economy and society.
Britain did not long remain the only country to
experience an Industrial Revolution. Attempts to
specify dates for the Industrial Revolution in
other countries are controversial and not
particularly rewarding. Nonetheless, scholars
generally agree that the Industrial Revolution
occurred in France, Belgium, Germany, and the
United States about the middle of the 19th century;
in Sweden and Japan toward the end of the century;
in Russia and Canada just after the turn of the
20th century; and in parts of Latin America,
the Middle East, Central and southern Asia, and
Africa about or after the middle of the 20th
The agriculture of the Industrial Revolution
included the art, science, and industry of
managing the growth of plants and animals for
human use. In a broad sense agriculture includes
cultivation of the soil, growing and harvesting
crops, breeding and raising of livestock,
dairying, and forestry. The above listed from
the resources used were all an important part of
the Industrial Revolution. They not only helped
Great Britain, but also led to many advancements
in the future.
- Industrial Revolution Essay, Research Paper Introduction Prohibition ... brought about a social, moral and political revolution. The key to their ... The turn-of-the-century industrial revolution and its communication revolution helped the ASL?s prohibition ...
- ... of goods and services, human rights and the environment. The industrial revolution have produced ... birth of the industrial revolution brought upon economic, political and social changes that ...
- ... Battaini 2/16/00 Industrial France and England The impact Industrial Revolution was immense on ... of the Industrial Revolution on France and England. England started its Industrial Revolution at its peak by ...
- ... It then had its? empire in North America and the Caribbean, ... but by 1900 its? empire ... good but it also had its? bad points. Nearly all ... pollution was caused during the Industrial Revolution, and is a serious threat today, ...
- ... . The Industrial Revolution changed how the world produced its goods and altered our ... in which industry and manufacturing was in control. The Industrial revolution began in ... term Industrial Revolution can be applied to specific countries and periods ...