Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
White Man Essay, Research Paper
Since the 1950’s, the labor force participation rates for women have increased a
Everyday, more women bring home a paycheck. On the other hand, families with
maintained by women are also increasing. More and more women have become the
families, and they are the financial supports of their families. This statistic
shows that more
women strive to be equal to men, and they do not financially depend on men any
In some traditional countries, women are still doing their housework. They
even do not
have a chance to go to school. But in developed countries, the status of women
from those who live in Third world societies. Women can study whatever they
modern communication, education has become the major key to getting a
high-income job. If
women want to be equal to men, they must educate themselves. The reason why
not equal to men in some traditional countries is that they financially depend
husbands. They can not live by themselves without men?s paychecks. They can not
good job and be financially independent because they have no knowledge. So the
first step to
be equal to men is to get an education that is on the same level as men. And
that is what
women did in the past two decades. More and more women earned a high-school
diploma or a
college degree. They achieved their goals to be equal to men by educating
Secondly, more women have the opportunity to get a job. Comparing to the
women stayed home and took care of their children. They got no pay for their
they were the burdens of their families. Time passed and many women escaped from
housework and put themselves in the mainstream of society. More women are in
jobs such as engineers, lawyers, judges, managers, and doctors. Since types of
women have had changed, their status also changed. They have become more
The Equal Pay Act of 1963 also requires equal pay for men and women working for
firm in jobs that require equal skill, effort, and responsibility. From this
act, we can see many
women are working, and they ask for equal pay to men?s.
Third, women have become the one who keeps the household on track. As usual,
the heads of families, and they do not usually do the housework as their wives
did. But in
recent years, this situation is changing. More and more households are
maintained by women.
The bring home daily foods and products their kids need. They bring home checks
baby-sisters. They have become the financial supports and the decision makers of
some single-parent families, women have the responsibility of both father and
mother. On one
hand, they take care of their families. On the other hand, they use what they
earn to satisfy
their children?s biological needs (foods and clothes). Women can also challenge
of families, and they can escape dependency on their men.
Women can be equal to men. More women get educated as highly as men, and
equal pay in the same working positions as men. They also can be financially
With the advances, in sector after sector, women are showing that they are just
as their male counterparts. It is important that adults encourage and support
girls and young
women?s education, especially in fields where females have traditionally been
example in politics and in technical areas. The advance of women can not be
halted, and their
independence should be encouraged to etc.
- ... Essay, Research Paper Since the beginning of time, man has been fascinated with the stars and sky. From the ... time the first man took ... . She served as a research scientist in the Theoretical Studies Branch and ...
- ... Heroes Essay, Research Paper Since the beginning of time, people discussed and analyzed the concept of ... invincible person with all the extraordinary traits required of a hero.? Men of ... however he deals with similar problems as the common man. He is confused ...
- Poetry 3 Essay, Research Paper Since the dawn of time, human beings ... are a man or women, black or white, rich or poor, the hardships of ... respected man of the community, but the people were naive to think that with ...
- Infant Speech Essay, Research Paper Since the day we are born we ... born with a remarkable sensitivity to the world?s languages. Newborns start life with the sensitivity ... from another man?s voice. When he/she is at the 3 months of ...
- Invisible Man Essay, Research Paper In the novel, The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, the narrator of the story, ... get back at the white people. However, in the novel, the man learns that education ... is stuck in the narrator’s mind ever since he hears them ...