Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Creative Story: A Nineties Love Story
Once there were two people named Marsha and Leroy. They were madly in
love with each other and their personalities were exactly alike. Marsha and
Leroy were absolutely perfect for each other except for two characteristics
about each of them. Marsha had a rather wealthy family and their neighborhood
was on the East Side of Atlanta. Leroy had no money at all and he lived in the
projects on the West Side of Atlanta. The problem wasn’t that Marsha didn’t
want to go out with someone who wasn’t as financially stable as she was, or that
Leroy was ashamed of where he lived. It was that a few years before they knew
each other they both got in gangs, Leroy got in a gang from the west side and
Marsha got in gang on the east side. These gangs where rival and if anyone of
there gang friends found out about there friendship both of them would be shot.
Neither Marsha or Leroy would ever sleep at night because they would spend
their nights deriving up plans so that they could either get out of there gang
without being killed or a way that they could see each other without being
caught by either one of their gangs. They never got to see each other because
Leroy didn’t have a phone and neither one of them had cars.
Finally Leroy had to see and be with Marsha so he snuck out of his
apartment, stole a car and drove it to the neighborhood where Marsha lived. He
stood up by her room and threw rocks up at her bedroom window until she looked
out and said “boy how you trippin down there trying to through rocks up at this
window know in I is fast sleep” then she wiped the sleep from her eyes and saw
that the person throwing rocks at her window was Leroy. When she noticed that
the person she was yelling at was Leroy she yelled with excitement “hey, what
are you doing here, I’ll be down in a second.” She ran down the stairs and
right as she came through the front door she got shot right in the head with a
9mm by one of the Leroy’s fellow gangsters. He didn’t know that they had
followed him to Marsha’s house.
Leroy was filled with both anger and sadness at the same time because
the only reason he had for living was gone because Marsha was dead. So the next
morning he got up took one of his guns from under his bed and went around where
all of the other gang members where, and as each of them would wank up he would
shoot them in the head just like they did to Marsha. Soon after he was done
with his killing spree he used the last bullet on himself. He kneeled down on
the ground put the gun in his mouth and killed himself “Kurt Cobain Style”.
- Creative Story: Deadlock Essay, Research Paper Creative Story: Deadlock “Bzzz! Bzzz!” ... on since the late nineties almost!” The Founder laughed ... ghostly team grinned at each other, grabbed her, ... reading machines in commercial life. Everything is either an ...
- Paramount Pictures Essay, Research Paper The history ... debut film Applause (1929), creatively treating both sound and camera ... (1933), and Belle Of The Nineties (1934) — were hits; but ... Baby (1968), the romantic drama Love Story (1970), and Francis Coppola's ...
- ... to tell the story of the Crucifixion. ... Kierkagaard ultimately advocated a ‘leap of faith’ into a ... of truly comprehending each other. Estragon and ... precondition of contemplation or creativity; it inspires. For ... years ago, in the nineties.” (p.10). Estragon: Ah ...
- ... While some admire the creativity that rapers employ, others ... York but the story of hip-hop ... Latifah sprang up; each stressing the betterment of ... ’s hopeless. The French love our records but can’t ... P.J. O Rourke contends that the nineties is like a return to a ...
- ... for decency, preserving life, and moving forward ... audience into the story. Overall, the production ... and scenery complemented each other particularly well, ... artist, and her “ninety-year young” grandfather and ... an all-encompassing creative but realistic designs. ...