Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
English per 2
Building a computer
Building a computer can be a useful skill in today’s world. It allows you to
help yourself get what you want and save some money. It’s also becoming a good
skill to have for work. You can help businesses build computers.
The first thing to do is to research what kind of computer you want. If you
just want to write documents, you will probably need a less powerful computer. If
you play games and/or design art you will want a more high-end computer. Once
you have decided what kind of computer you want, you should look up prices on
the Internet, ads, and local stores. A high-end will cost about $1200. You will save
about $800 if you bought it from a company.
The next step is buying the computer parts. You will need a CPU
(processor), ram, a video card, a sound card, a modem, a floppy disk drive, a cd-
rom, a monitor, a motherboard, a keyboard, a mouse, and a case(outside shell).
You can purchase these items from the Internet, ads, and stores. The better
products normally come from stores, but if you want a more low-end computer
you can buy the parts from other places. It is important that you look at the
compatibility of the parts in the computer.
The next step is putting the computer together. First you will need to put the
mother board in it’s proper places. Then you should put the floppy disk drive and
the cd-rom in their designated area. You should then put the other parts on their
proper place on the motherboard. You will then have to connect all the cords from
the motherboard to the cd-rom, disk drive, and all other cords. After that you
should turn your computer on and install your cd-rom from the software you got
from the package. After that you should install your operating system (windows).
You should then be able to go into windows and install all of the hardware.
Building a computer isn’t exactly easy or cheap. There are some things that
may require experience to put together. In the end, you will end up saving time and
money. It is a good skill to learn and master for your self and for business.
- The Unabomber Essay, Research Paper On May 26, ... found in a classroom building hallway. Bomb squad personnel ... of electrical engineering and computer science exploded, injuring the ... 20. April 3, 1996 – Theodore Kaczynski, former university math professor ...
- Overview Of Italy Essay, Research Paper Italy is a ... ruled jointly until Theodoric murdered Odoacer. Theodoric continued to ... often have larger apartment buildings. Poor neighborhoods are ... States has more advanced computers and telecommunications system. ...
- Theodore “Ted” Bundy Essay, Research Paper Theodore “Ted” Bundy was something of ... was studying to be a computer programmer, working part time in ... him quietly out of the building, but felt a sudden ... follwed him to a side building which he told her was ...
- Terrorism Essay, Research Paper Summary 1Terrorism, use of violence, ... bomb exploded outside an apartment building housing U.S. military personnel in Dhahran ... executives, and computer merchants. In April 1996 federal agents arrested Theodore Kaczynski ...
- Fdr Compared To Tr Essay, Research Paper In the golden ... the telephone was rapidly building communication networks across the ... telephones were in service. Theodore Vail, president of the ... telecommunications, with the personal computer and recent inventions such ...