Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
by Sylvia Plath is one of a greatest poet of American history, her ” Morning song” is one of the poem she wrote when she gave birth a first child. It show the welcome child coming to life, as the her lovely child will help her eliminate a lonely life.
Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
Took its place among the elements
The new coming baby is very excited as a child cry, the sound of live and hope, she had been suffer a lonely since a child hood, her dad died when she was eight year old, so lonely is a big problem for her to afraid .
Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
In a drafty museum, your nakedness
Shadows our safety, we stand round blankly as walls.
Her comment on motherhood in “Morning Song,” tells of her disassociation with it. “I’m no more your mother/Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow/ Effacement at the wind’s hand.” This bizarre comparison is an exaggerated distortion of truth. She is in some way trying to convince herself that nothing is connected; motherhood is not a biologically natural thing, but something that we have constructed. I think she understands to some degree the complexity or at least the effects of the problem of the perceived identity of women and the desired identity. The isolation that takes hold in her poetry is simply a manifestation of her confusion.
- Photochemical Smog Essay, Research Paper Photochemical Smog Gifted Chemistry IB Alternative Assessment ... the amount of photochemical smog present. ? Early morning traffic increases the emissions ... to work. ? Later in the morning, traffic dies down and the ...
- Spirituals Essay, Research Paper It is almost impossible to ... new song with its own form and music. My Lord, what a morning ... other groups have preformed this song. Each groups song will sound different and ...
- ... Core Bunny Essay, Research Paper Mr. Wiggins woke up Monday morning to the ... she finished getting dressed she sang a song to her HARD CORE ... finished getting dressed she sang a song to her HARD CORE ... finished getting dressed she sang a song to her HARD CORE ...
- The Halifax Explosion Essay, Research Paper Vince Coleman On ... a disastrous collision. As blacks smoke and flames rose from the ... old brother, Carmen. The morning of the explosion, Dorothy’s ... a disastrous collision. As blacks smoke and flames rose from the ...
- The Jungle Man Essay, Research Paper It was four o’clock when ... visit. Marija is fond of a song, a song of lovers’ parting; she wishes ... they dance, each as he pleases, just as before they sang. Most ... afternoon till the next Sunday morning ? and who cannot earn ...