Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Harry Potter And Sorcerer Stone By Rollings Essay, Research Paper
In the book, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer`s Stone, Written by J.K. Rollings, I
believe that courage is the most outstanding theme. J.K. Rollings does a
wonderful job of expressing it in this book. Al though there are many other
themes I feel that courage is by far the most important. Harry shows courage
when he tries to catch Neville?s ?rememberall? that Malfoy threw, from
crashing to the ground. Harry had to have courage to get on the broom for the
first tome without anyone helping him. He had to have even more courage to stand
up to Malfoy for throwing Neville?s the ?rememberall? and trying to break it.
Harry also needed courage to sneak out and try to find out who Flamel was and/or
is. He could have gotten detention or even expelled for sneaking out but Harry
thought that it was very important and worth the risk for him to sneak out of
his room after curfew. Harry showed the most courage when he tries to stop
Quirell from stealing the sorcerer?s stone. He knew that by doing this he was
risking detention, expulsion, and even death, but the fate of the world depended
on his doing this. He had many chances to turn back but took none of them. He
wouldn?t even think about it. He knew that many lives depended on his saving
the stone. Even though he knew he would have to fight the thing that killed his
parents and tried to kill him he pressed forward until the final battle. Out of
all the themes that were shown in this book I still believe that courage is the
most important and outstanding one. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone is a
wonderful book with many great themes. It is first of a series of seven, three
of which have already been released.
- ... Hogwarts is considered satanic and evil by many adults, and school districts. Although ... ’s first novel in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, lies a story with brave ... turns out to be the one who saved Harry’s life in the ...
- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone Essay, Research Paper Harry Potter starts off slow, but gets ... land, Hogwarts. So, Harry and Hagrid set off to by Harry’s school supplies. To ... buy these supplies, Hagrid and Harry had ...
- Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone Essay, Research Paper This book is about Harry Potter a boy whose parents ... get killed by an evil ... to get the Sorcerers Stone which gives you eternal life and changes anything ...
- ... In Harry Potter And The Sorcerer?S Stone Sorcerer?S Stone Essay, Research Paper ?Good vs. Evil ? In Harry Potter and the Sorcerer?s Stone by ... revenge. But Harry defeated the evil. In Harry Potter and the Sorcerer?s Stone there are many ...
- ... , Research Paper Harry Potter’s Development of Friendships The novel, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling, is ... a story about an orphan named Harry Potter who ...