Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Letter To Mr Willett Essay, Research Paper
1504 Martin Street
Here are some of my recommendations on how federal and
provincial power should be split up.
I agree that we should have a centralized form of government
to avoid civil war like the U.S. but I think that provinces should get
some important powers in order to keep the way of life and ideas of
I think that big things like the army and taxes should be a
federal power but things like education, transit and citizens should
be a provincial power.
Education, transit and citizens should be a provincial power
because they are what represents the region and why should
someone in Ottawa tell them what to do when they don t even
know what the region is like and how people live.
Education is especially important because it controls the
people s knowledge and the way they think. Different regions will
have different beliefs and ideas that they think is proper and
improper to instill into their children. If it was a federal power and
everybody learned the same things, some regions might not need
what they learn for example why would somebody in B.C have to
learn, about Nova Scotia. Also if it was a federal power it might
leave some groups or even regions out.
Citizens and transit is also important because how would
Ottawa know what the people are like and what is a good and bad
path for transit. A province would know what their people want,
how they want it and where they want it.
Finally if the federal government gave the provinces power,
Canada would be in better control and less likely to revolt or start a
war because they would be happy, they would know about their
region and the region would represent them not Ottawa.
____________________ Jason Chow
- Letter To Dalton Trumbo Essay, Research Paper March 28, 2001 XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX Dear Mr. Trumbo: I ... line. But no, you would not go because you do ... people like you we would be just another communist ... would do to get his way out of going to war. Would ...
- How To Improve Memory Essay, Research Paper Mr. Douglas Enclosed in the ... the person loves to lift weights. The teacher would use the ... easiest ways is to take the first letter in each of the ... learn new vocabulary words. I would read the word and definition ...
- Response To Clarence Darrow: Essay, Research Paper Response to Clarence Darrow: Organization and Development ... and black letter law; wisdom or the appearance of would help the ... last name with no “Mr.” as to objectify them. The prosecution might ...
- ... Mr. Chips Essay, Research Paper The name of this book is, of course, Goodbye, Mr ... woke up in bed much later. Not knowing how he got ... listened to the bombs hit their town during the war. I would ... recommend this book to anyone who can read ...
- Mr Essay, Research Paper PROSPECTUS OF HONOURS COURSES ... they will then receive a letter from Faculty Office indicating what ... hour seminars each) will be Law Making in the Later Roman ... Examples of such problems would be: (1)A Frenchman wishes to sue a Scot in ...