Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Being A teenage Parent:Good or Bad?
Is being a teenage parent as hard as people say it is? From some people’s perspective, the answer may be yes! But the people who have a positive attitude and are realistic, their answer might be different. I personally can relate and feel that there are many reasons that being a teen-parent can teach you a lot and be beneficial. The situation pushes a person to go to college, teaches them how to manage time well, and the biggest pro would be learning responsibility.
A college degree that a teenager could get would help support the kid. If a person does not go to college and raises a kid, they may live a happy life. But as comfortably as a person who gets their degree and a well paying job. That is why I am really concentrating on college right now so that years from now, I will not be in any financial trouble. Having a degree could only mean positive outcomes when it comes to financial expenses when having a kid.
Time management is essential when going to school and having a young one to look out after, can be very challenging. As a soon to be parent, I know that when March comes and my daughter is born, that it will be very hard to be there for my kid all the time and to keep my grades a top priority. But this situation is a way of learning how to manage my time wisely. For instance, I will put aside time for studying and also time to spend with my kid. Time management when having a child shouldn’t be overlooked as an easy task.
In my eyes, being resposible, among the other two topics, is the biggest obstacle to perfect as a parent. People tell me that this will be the biggest responsibility of my life. All my life I felt that I was responsible, but to be in charge of another life is something I have always dreamed of one day coming true. If I can succeed through this obstacle, then I know that my baby’s life will be fine.
In the end, earning a college degree, mastering time management, and raising my daughter right are all goals of mine. And with dedication to get through college, determination to conqoure time management, and a desire to be a responsible parent, I know that nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.
- Parent Envolvement In Educatio Essay, Research Paper Parent Involvement ... a good parent and teacher relationship, PTAs, a good community, ... be involved, but teachers need to ... such as school websites or cable TV. + ... may be because teenagers often discourage their ...
- Alcoholism-Nature Or Nuture? Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION ... be seem amongst teenagers who feel that ... cannot see anything good happening in their ... through increased drinking. But experimental studies fail ... by a biological alcoholic parent did not increase ...
- ... Education In The Classroom Essay, Research Paper Sean Marino November ... teenagers begin to experience sexual urges. It’s not something anyone, including a parent or ... to go for the good or bad. With sex education ... then it is good. Teenage sexual activity has ...
- Fairness And Equality In Ecuador Essay, Research Paper Fairness and Equality in ... is when you are a teenager and you want to go ... that actually makes sense that (parent would say) ?we don?t ... doesn?t just come from good or bad last names but also from race and ...
- ... Overpopulation Causes Social Problems. Essay, Research Paper How Overpopulation Causes ... , not responsible, or mature enough for parenthood it will only ... nor safe. Young teenage girls have this feeling ... my parents anything whether good or bad and they might get ...