Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Bad or Good
We live in a world in which our primary food is the information. We
perceive the outside world through images, and each image has an echo in our
brain, generating feelings, attitudes and sometimes questions.
Although we belong to the same specie, thousands of differences or
similarities divide and classify us. Each of us perceives in his own way the
information he receives. For some of us, something could be beautiful, for
others the same thing could be ugly. Behind these two words, beautiful and ugly,
we can see another words or, better said, concepts: good and bad. But what do
good and bad mean? Do they really exist?
On one hand, good and bad are two words that express our opinion in terms
of perceived images. We give the images values, which can be, as I already said,
good or bad. On the other hand, being so many types of human beings, it is
normal to be different kinds of perception and interpretation of information.
Therefore, having many people who can interpret things in different ways, it is
difficult for somebody to say what is good or bad, and in the same time to have
his opinion shared by everyone. Trying to classify, we might come up with a
result that might be true or not, depending on the point of view. In other words
everything is relative.
Paradoxically, when we start thinking we, we discover that we actually
know almost nothing, or that there are many things left, to be known. On the
other hand, the more we know, the more we want to know. This desire of knowing
more and more might be expressed through questions.
One big difference that separates the human beings from animals is that
people ask themselves, why do we exist? and animals do not. If animals asked
themselves this question, in that moment they would become human beings. If
someone find an answer to this question, many things would be simplified. Our
secret of life would not be a secret anymore. However, answering this question
is difficult, maybe impossible. What we can do is to wait and think. Time will
- Gatt Essay, Research Paper General Agreement on and Trade (GATT), a provisional and largely voluntary ... export quota or import offset requirements on MNCs. But cooperation may ... not, on average, dominate either economic or political ...
- Good Or Evil Essay, Research Paper Is Man Inherently Good, Bad, Both? Psychologists often struggle ... Man s intrinsic characteristics can be good bad or both. Most people would like ... a man s inborn characteristics are good, but others believe they are basically ...
- Good,Bad,Or Misunderstood Essay, Research Paper ?Good, evil, or misunderstood.? A character paper on Othello, by Shakespeare ... no effect on Othello, but thru his relentlessness, Othello ... case of evil winning against good, to some perspectives. Throughout ...
- Animal Experimentation Stopped Essay, Research Paper BAD SCIENCE Why is a practice ... is just like racism, sexism, or homophobia because it is a ... they can do research on animals, but no cures or preventions are ... do a whole lot of good for all people and it ...
- Stalin: Man Or Monster? Essay, Research Paper Do these sources give similar or different impressions of ... that Stalin was a very good politician but had an evil side to ... many evil things but also did many very good things for the ...