Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Closing Miller?s Outpost
To be an essential and productive assistant manager at Miller?s Outpost, you must
understand the closing process. Closing can be difficult at first, but with practice it
much easier. The three key things to remember when closing are cleaning up the store,
performing financials, and secure the store before leaving.
The first part of the closing procedure cleaning, occurs before the store is actually
closed. Approximately one hour before closing start figure-tipping, (which is straightening
and spacing the clothes), the back half of the store while an employee starts figure-tipping
the front of the store. Then just before the store closes, check the fitting rooms for clothes
and put away astray any clothing .After that, straighten the Levi and Anchor Blue walls.
The second part of the closing process is performing the financials : once it its time to
close, you can pull the security gates and lock the doors. Then close down the register.
First, go to the manager?s main menu and choose reading of the day?s sales then choose
close register. Second, separate all the money, credit card slips, and media,( which are
exchanges, returns, voids and certificates). It is important to do this part on the floor so
can keep an eye on the other employees who are cleaning
After you finish the above steps, you are ready to take the drawer to the back of the
room that the safe and all the financial supplies are in. Count all the money and make sure
it?s the same as what you have on the reading. If there is any discrepancy, note what you
actually have on the reading. Do the same for checks, credit card slips, and the media.
Then enter the amount you have on the main computer. now, the amount that you need to
make the deposit for will print.
The deposit can be made now. Fill out a deposit slip. Where it says currency, fill out
how much currency you are depositing, and do the same for coin and checks. Media and
the credit card slips are kept in the store. After you?re finished with that, wrap the deposit
slip around the money and checks and put the deposit in the bag. Seal the bag and write
down all the requested information on it. The deposit is kept in the safe until
armored carrier picks it up.
Almost the last thing you do is close down the computer system. This is very important
to remember because all the price points and sales are downloaded overnight. Before you
leave for the night, double check that all doors and gates are locked, that the employees
a good job cleaning up, and that everyone has clocked out. The last thing you do as you
are walking out the door is enter the alarm code so that the store is protected overnight.
The most important thing to remember when you first start closing on your own is to
take your time. Forgetting to lock a door, close a gate, or count a deposit could cost you
your job. You also want to leave the store looking the best it possibly can for the morning
crew. If you keep those things in mind, you can become an essential part of the
management team at Miller?s Outpost.
- ... whole world seemed sort of closed to me…(I felt) on the ... in White Plains, NY. The Millers departed for London soon after ... film. While on location the Millers lived in separate quarters and ...
- ... of their neighbors (13).” The Millers thought that the “ Stones lived ... left something” as he was closing the door to the Stone ... harm. Throughout the story, the Millers try to find the greener ...
- ... egg and rolled down the miller¹s hand onto the floor. The ... howled and shrieked, but the miller¹s hold kept him pinned against ... him having. And if we closely examine them, we¹ll find that ...
- ... buy anything. Still more factories closed down. The collapse of the ... of mills and factories had closed, mortgages on farms and houses ... money came from tax on millers, meat packers, and other food ...
- ... of the world’s largest feed millers. In 1990, it also took ... . Between 1980 and 1984 it closed a number of chemicals plants and ... between the opening and the closing of the offer. The outcome ...