Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Drunk Teen Drivers Essay, Research Paper
Teenagers Drinking Issues
The drinking age is fine, if anything is should get raised. It is hard to ignore the fact that this law is broken everyday. It’s the 21st century all teens just want to fit in. Kids are drinking at a much younger age. Now, even 10 year olds and 11 year olds are trying to fit in with us older kids. It’s amazing and sometimes funny what kids will do just to fit in
with the “good” crowd. Well to some of us, that’s considered the addicts and drinkers. Our parents call them the “bad” crowd with good reason. Drinking under age should not be tolerated because it caused a teenager to experience things that will affect them greatly in their lives, to harms others while they drink through being a drunk driver and to do things they would regrets late but have no control over it.Here’s what parties today look like for teens. The setting, a beach or a house with no adults around to say what’s wrong. The people are a bunch of teens
of both sexes. The environment is any kind of drugs and or alcohol. These consist of hard liquor like Vodka and Jack Daniel’s. Then there is beer
with the lighter stuff like wine, wine coolers, and fuzzy navel. Massive drinking could caused alcohol
poisoning that could leads to death.
Teens that drive are in big trouble and are at big risk. Drunk drivers are of all ages. Drunk drivers are dumb enough to say they are sober and can drive home safe. Those are the ones that put innocent citizens at risk. The drunken teens that drives are looking at getting their license provoked. They
go to jail, their car gets impounded, and of course pressed charged. Not only they harm themselves but others as well.
At parties where teens get drunk, they can easily forget stuff. A lot of times that’s where teens get pregnant. The girls do not always know they?re pregnant so they continue drink. When they have unprotected sex there’s the risk of diseases.
All together the drinking age is still too young. We, as a society should make the drinking age older then 19. As a teenager we are clouded with stimulation. Illegal drugs and alcohol should not be existed in the first place; it just degrades society as a whole.
- Drunk Driving Essay, Research Paper Drunk driving is considered a serious ... Public patience with drunk drivers quickly grew thin as well-publicized ... an average of one teenager dies each hour in a car ... to drive as well as drink. Teenagers, much like my self ...
- Teenage Drug Use Essay, Research Paper Drug Abuse Among American Teenagers Drug abuse ... would take them the time to teach them how to ... Administration, 7,738 intoxicated drivers between the ages of ... over teenagers’ decisions about whether to smoke, drink, or ...
- Drunk Driving Essay, Research Paper The Saturday night party was ... your alcohol level is lower than the legal intoxication level, ... support that law. All drivers who are under the suspicion ... There are many situations where teenagers are given a choice whether ...
- Alcohol And Teenagers Essay, Research Paper A fourteen-year-old girl is ... and television shows hoping that teenagers will drink them because their favorite actor ... dead know, killed by drunk drivers, or were driving drunk, or were just ...
- Alcoholism Essay, Research Paper Introduction Teenage years are filled with uncertainty. ... alcohol and other drugs. More than 1.1 million annual arrests for illicit ... were known to involve drink driving. Proportion of drink drivers involved in fatal ...