Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Macbeth 10 Essay, Research Paper
CHOICE 2 – Compare the changes in Macbeth and Lady
Macbeth as a result of the murder of King Duncan. How are
they before the murder, and what happens to each of them
and their relationship after the initial murder?
What I know of Macbeth I believe that Macbeth and Lady
Macbeth were quite greedy and selfish. Macbeth was forced
into his own fate by the greed of his wife. Lady Macbeth let
popularity and the Queenship get to her and she
practically made Macbeth murder Duncan the King of
Scotland. She knew once Duncan was dead Macbeth would
become Kind and then she would automatically be casted
Queen. Before the murder Lady Macbeth plays the role of
boss, in my opinion she tells Macbeth what to do every
step of the way. Lady Macbeth is calm, excited, very greedy
and quite ambitious as her husband, she taunts Macbeth s
courage to insure that he will murder Duncan and become
King. Macbeth is a little bit more on a different path.
Macbeth is one of Duncan s most courageous generals, his
driving ambition to become King of Scotland corupts him
and causes him to murder Duncan and order the slaying of
anyone who threatens his Kingship. When Macbeth
murders Duncan he then on watches everyone around him.
Being scared that he will be founded. Banquo is Macbeth s
closest friend and also a general in Duncan s army. Soon
after Macbeth murders Duncan, Macbeth fears that
Banquo suspects him of murdering Duncan, so Macbeth
once again jumps to conclusions and he arranges to have
Banquo murdered. At this point I believe that Macbeth
would be quite scared because he has his closest friend
killed for thinking Banquo knew that Macbeth murdered
At this point Lady Macbeth is isolated and not involved in
the plan. She attempts to lighten Macbeth s mood. They
are both restless and sleepless. Macbeth during a dinner
see s Banquo s ghost twice. Macbeth is completely
unnerved and ready to blurt out his guilt to those
assembled, but quick thinking Lady Macbeth gets to him
before he can do that. She dismisses everyone present. At
this moment in time after the murder Macbeth is scared
and feels utterly guilty.
When Macduff, a Scottish general gets on the scene,
Macduff strongly suspects Macbeth of murdering Duncan.
When the accusation gets out Macbeth immediately has
Macduff s family murdered. Macduff then swears
vengeance to kill Macbeth. Everything is moving so fast
and by this time everyone suspects Macbeth of murdering
Duncan, at this time Lady Macbeth s fear and remorse
eventually causes her to go mad. Lady Macbeth now is
quite ill, sleepwalking and talking in her sleep. A while after
Macbeth awakens to a scream and is told Lady Macbeth is
dead, apparently by suicide.
Mixed thoughts are running through Macbeth s head he
feels he has no reason to live anymore. Macbeth then
meets Macduff face to face. They begin to quarrel, he then
loses his courage and refuses to continue. Macduff then
kills Macbeth. Macduff then chops Macbeth s head of to
show Malcolm. I do not think Macbeth could have any
thoughts at this time because he is dead. Lady Macbeth
and Macbeth himself were greedy and selfish and they were
punished for all the actions which they committed.
- Macbeth Summary Essay, Research Paper MACBETH KEY LITERARY ELEMENTS SETTING Mainly ... friend of Macbeth prior to Macbeth’s seizing the throne. Macbeth begins to fear ... assembled 10,000 English soldiers who are ready to fight Macbeth. The ...
- Macbeth 4 Essay, Research Paper The story Macbeth is like no other in ... awakening from a nightmare.” 10(Bloom,131) 1. William Shakespeare, Macbeth, The Folger Shakespeare ... 1992. 9. ibid 10. Harold Bloom, Major Literary Characters, Macbeth, : Oxford University ...
- Macbeth 16 Essay, Research Paper In 1842 Ralph Waldo Emerson ... witches prophecies and Lady Macbeth s encouragement wet Macbeth s craving for power, spurring ... th inventor. (I, VII,7-10). Even before Duncan s murder, Macbeth had feelings against ...
- Macbeth Characters Essay, Research Paper Macbeth Characters : Acts I and II Macbeth, Lady Macbeth and Banquo are all tempted ... foul and foul is fair?(I.i.10). However, the witches are ... and is fearful for Macbeth also. Macbeth bluntly lies and claims that ...
- Lady Macbeth 3 Essay, Research Paper MACBETH Study Guide Plot Outline The ... the fog and filthy air.’ (1,1,9-10) Questions: 1. What is the atmosphere ... change? – Macbeth himself? Lady Macbeth? The witches? Any other? 4. Writing the essay * Underline ...