Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Biology Digest Essay, Research Paper
Admitted to a hospital for a 103.5 fever, Doctors weren?t quite sure what Bob Ervins illness was. A routine diagnosis only reveled discomfort after eating and low levels of all three types of cells. Also his liver enzymes showed signs of anema.
With this information, Doctors came up with the diagnosis of cholecystitis, otherwise known as inflamed gall bladder. However Surgeon Audrey Nevins felt that low levels of all three cells wasn?t usually associated with the gall bladder. But, after questioning Ervins, Nevins learned ticks, while traveling through Colorado and Indiana, had bitten him.
After some testing for diseases carried by ticks (RMSF, Babesiosis, Tubremia, Lyme Disease) Ervins blood was confirmed to have the presence of Ehrlichia Chaffeensis, which is from a lonestar tick infected with that bacterium.
99/00 ? 1098
- Aristotle Vs. Darwin Essay, Research Paper The need to understand organisms ... ghost, the unexplained mystery which has haunted biology through its whole history ... above deist explanation of the history of the earth and because biological ...
- Earth Essay, Research Paper EARTH The Earth, man’s home ... radically altered many views of biological, geological, and geochemical processes ... Its composition is also a mystery. All that is known for ... Sudden gusts of wind blow dust and sand around, redistributing ...
- The Cia Essay, Research Paper CIA: The Black Sheep ... a summit meeting with President Dwight D. Eisenhower. During the Vietnam ... of this international, yet mysterious case. The MKultra program ... for the production of biological chemical weapons and substances ...
- Life On Other Planets Essay, Research Paper Life On Other Planets ... . “Life is not all that mysterious, it is a property of a ... an excellent solvent for life’s biological reactions and serves as a ... scientists have been looking at dust trails around stars and ...
- Chaos Theory Essay, Research Paper Chaos Theory and Fractal ... now chaotic. Lorenz observed his mysterious waterwheel for hours, and, ... , as in the Cantor Dust, were indispensable in modeling ... up a large part of the biological world. Clouds, arteries, veins, ...