Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Everybody knows what the chicken pox are, they are
when you get bumps all over your body. The cause of the
chicken pox is the virus varicella. Males and females are
both able to get the virus, but children ages five to six are
the most likely to be infected.Like I said chicken pox is caused by the virus
varicella. Chicken pox is very contagious and unless you
got it at birth one attack carries lifelong immunity. The
chain infection is only present if a group of people come in
contact with an infected person or anything the infected
person has come in contact with. It is usually received in
the cooler months of the year and goes away by itself in
two to three weeks. The symptoms of chicken pox is a rash that appears
after about three days. In order it starts at the trunk (the
legs), spreads to the face, and then to the extremities. The
infected person will get to temperatures of one hundred and
two degrees Fahrenheit and that will last throughout the
breakout. The rash is quite itchy and becomes dry, crusted,
and falls off in a week. More bumps will come about every
three days. Scars will be present if they get infected, badly
scratched or removed. A physician is not usually not needed to make a
diagnosis but after the symptoms appear it is still best to
make sure it is the chicken pox and not something much
worse. The physician can easily make a diagnosis by
checking the basic symptoms. Chicken pox is controlled by keeping the infected
person and anything the infected person has come in
contact with away from any people who have never
become infected. There is not really a treatment, just
medicine so that the rash does not itch. The disease blows
over by itself.The disease cannot really be prevented because almost
everybody gets it. The only precautions a person can take
is to stay out of contact with people that are currently
infected and anything they have in contact with.The outcome is usually that the rash and fever go away and the person will come back to normal. Unless the
person got the disease when they were newborn they will
never get the disease again. If they scratched the scabs or
they let them get infected then there will be scars. Besides
that the person will be fine.
- Blah Essay, Research Paper Hello my name is Sarah ... I remember Leasha came down with Chicken Pox, and was really sick. I ... did our act and everybody clapped. Afterwards everybody commented on my ... It was always so intimidating knowing that you had the next ...
- 2Pac Facts Essay, Research Paper 1997 Foreshadow In ... that, I just believed what everybody else said, “They was ... were drinking in Troy’s cousin’s Jetta. They started ... over me going, ‘Pac, Pac,’ and all the lights ... no one admitted to knowing about. Tupac went ...
- Sun Vs. Microsoft Essay, Research Paper Sun Microsystems, Inc ... edge innovation. Sun knows it must compete effectively ... to their employees. Everybody from the CEO to ... “Mac-Back,” and “Paq-Back” specifically to target ... has a bit of cushion even if they are ...
- The Matrix Essay, Research Paper Reality Bytes: A ... film is therefore carefully chosen, and is accurate ... Agents, are created knowing that their purpose is ... first Matrix failed because everybody was created happy. ... himself as a guinea pig. To take four-tenths ...
- ... Daughter Of The Wind Essay, Research Paper By Dylan Michel 5/ ... the fair and everybody agrees that Dadi and ... Phulan is shocked. They peg Xhush Dil s nose ... leave without Nazir Mohammad knowing. No! says Mama, ... , Shabanu, and their cousin Sakina talk. Sakina tells ...