Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Marketing psychologists state that a lasting impression is made within ninety seconds and that color accounts for 60% of the acceptance or rejection of an object, person, place, or circumstance. Because color impressions are both quick and long lasting, decisions about color are a critical factors in success of any visual experience.
Today’s businesses and products exist worldwide.
Color is the key to communicating without words.
The human eye can see at least 7,000,000 colors. Some colors generate mass appeal; others appeal to higher socioeconomic groups. Specific color combinations appeal to women; others to men. Color has become so integral to marketing that nothing is left to whimsy. The right color will generate a positive and powerful response. The wrong color can be a costly mistake.
User Interface Design
Color is an indispensable tool for successful interface design. It’s part of the aesthetics – making a computer-human interface look good, but it also plays a far more important role in functionality. The right colors will draw the eye to the most important areas. They will increase readability and minimize optical fatigue. The wrong colors will distract the viewer and lower the level of comprehension . We focus on four things simultaneously in all user-interface designs: optical effects, symbolism, aesthetics and technological components.
Like voodoo, color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. Published by Colorcom, Color Voodoo e-books (electronic books) guide you through the use of color in a concise, richly-illustrated, color-accurate format. You’ll discover the real symbolism of color, master the logic of color design, and profit from successful color communication in everything you do. Since the books are in digital format, they can be delivered electronically within 24 hours on weekdays, if you use the secure transaction credit card system at ColorVoodoo.com.
This series gets you up to speed quickly and confidently!
Visit the Color Voodoo web site or link directly to any of the publications described below.
Color Voodoo #1
Confidently choose the right color to support your message with this visual guide to color symbolism. More than 100 large color swatches are defined by specific symbolic associations and RGB/HEX formulas. $19.99. Click here.
Color Voodoo #3
The essential tool for creating the most effective and appealing color combinations for all design work. Each color scheme is matched to specific symbolism, such as dependable, spiritual, healthy, etc. RGB and HEX formulas are provided for precise color usage. $14.99. Click here.
Color Voodoo #4
A practical, visual guide that takes the guesswork out of color theory. This clear, concise, and fully-illustrated book presents a complete picture of color terminology, harmony, and dynamic color effects. 172 illustrations take you from understanding essential theory to application. $24.99. Click here.
Color Voodoo #5
A practical, visual guide that takes the guesswork out of color theory for web site designers. This clear, concise, and fully-illustrated book presents a complete picture of color terminology, harmony, and dynamic color effects. 223 illustrations take you from understanding essential theory to specific web design applications. $29.99. Click here.
Color Voodoo #6
A guide to creating a work space where mind and body function at their best. Minimize optical fatigue, maximize productivity and create spaciousness by tapping the power of color. Formulas for harmonious color combinations.$27.99. Click here.
- Color Essay, Research Paper Making the Changes Rape, incest ... to me about the response to The Color Purple was ... the Questions About Her ). With Walker s writing about other blacks ... short argument and sharing a laugh about busting men s heads open, the ...
- Color Essay, Research Paper What is Color? You are wondering what it is to be a color? ... Are you a color if you paint yourself ... , the color you are on the inside? Think about it this ... of Crayolas and color yourself whatever color you want to ...
- Regionalism And Local Color Essay, Research Paper Realism is the depiction of ... dialect to exhibit local color. When talking about the war Crane gives ... , “A Mystery of Heroism”, another story about the life as a solider during ...
- ... Through Color Essay, Research Paper Victorian Life Through Color The use of color in ... two of these mediums, each color is both powerful and ... truly love and care about each other, as opposed to ... clearly how Tennyson felt about Hallum. Colors truly play ...
- Love And Color Essay, Research Paper Is love colorblind? ... LET’S review other facts about intermarriage and how they violate ... McMillan, author of novels specifically about and for them, into a ... , these are gross generalizations about the races. Nobody believes ...
- Barton, Clara Essay, Research Paper Clarissa Harlowe Barton was born ... following the war, Barton lectured about her war experiences, continued ... this trip that Barton learned about the Treaty of Geneva, ... this time, Barton also learned about the Red Cross. When ...