Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Does Attitude Affect What Happens?
Attitude is more important than facts. Attitude how does it affect people? It affects people by changing their mood. According to Charles Swindell, people are now convinced that life is ten percent of what happens to people and ninety percent of how people react to it (1). What people mean by this, is that most of what happens to people is because of the way they react. The other part of life is what happens because of the reaction. Another simple way of putting it, is that attitudes controls what happens.
There are many places where attitude affects people. One such place is at school. Attitude affects people at school in many ways. For example, if someone is tired, his or her attitude is in an irritated sort of way, which is not very entertaining to be around. Another example is when they have just received a lot of homework or a test was returned with a bad grade. They are in a real bad or positive mood. Another time is when someone just got a detention because of being late it could be described as being disappointed or even a surprised kind of attitude because it came to be a shock.
Another place attitudes affect people are at home. At home, people usually have a better attitude because they are in a nicer environment. In some homes, people have a worst attitude
because of their surroundings. If someone s house is full of friends of their parents all the time, they could have a mixture of attitudes depending upon the situation. Most attitudes change when the television is on because they are so rapped up in the show. Most parents get real mad
when this happens so their attitude change, which results in arguments which, results in their attitude change.
The work place is probably the worst place to have an attitude that affects someone. Attitude is actually the worst at the work place. The reason for this is because they have peers all around them. The peers act like an attitude-changing machine. The reason for this is because when people are around their peers the attitudes of others affect them. If the peers attitudes are real down kind of way or even in a gloomy kind of state, the peers most likely won t talk to him or her so they will force a down kind of attitude on them. Another reason why you don t want attitude in the work place is because if they show it to the boss they will have a chance of being fired.
Attitude is not what makes things happen. On the contrary, it s actually how people react to the attitude of their surrounding and themselves. Attitude is more important than the past, education, money, circumstances, failures, success, and what people think or say or do. Attitude is also more than appearance, giftedness or even skill. It will also make or break a company a church or a home. (Swindell 1)
- Political Attitudes Essay, Research Paper Political attitudes A variety of factors, ... and education shape political attitudes. Many things influence ... in which a person does or does not vote. If a ... . Education has a significant affect on voting. The more ...
- Pregnancy Life Stage Essay, Research Paper Does nutrition status affect fertility? Good overall nutrition, ... and keep a positive mental attitude to increase chances of fertilization ... and keeping a positive mental attitude are equally important during pregnancy ...
- Marketing Notes Essay, Research Paper Chapter 1 – Marketing ... following cultural characteristics can affect marketing decision-making: ... and attitudes of customers. - Casual Research: Marketing research to ... than he consumer marketer does. - Business markets ...
- Adult Eduacation Essay, Research Paper 1). INTRODUCTIONIn adult education ... propose the attributions influence affect and behavior indirectly ... from these sources does not automatically influence self ... and aptitudes (abilities, attitudes). As students work on ...
- Political Socialization Essay, Research Paper AbstractLow voting turnouts ... through high-school years does have a positive influence ... draw results of the affect of the program. Turnout ... Project: American Youths and Attitudes on Politics, Citizenship, Government ...