Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
WRITER:JONATHAN #H# LIVERPOOL
Lee Smith was on his way to town with his girlfriend sharon .
Lee was 32 and a postman from maghull. They were going to
town to get some wine for their dinner party that night.
Lee?s car had been taken off him when he had drunk and
drove 3 months before, so they were going by train.
The station was only a few minutes walk from their flat so
they were on the train in time. The train left the station at
10.00 am and headed towards town. By twenty past they
were there. Lee helped Sharon on to the platform as she had
twisted her ankle coming down the stairs earler that week.
She was prone to falling or slipping over.
They walked across the road to an off licence to get the
wine for that night. They got a few bottles and went for a
bite to eat in Mc?donalds. ?Nice, this Big Mac.? Lee told his
?It?s alright.? she replied.
They walked around the shops for a hour or two then
headed towards the station. ?What time are the guests
arriving later?? enquired Lee.
?I told them to come about five or half five.? she answered.
Lee turned his head to look at his watch. ?It?s ten to five
now! Run? Lee grabbed Sharon?s arm and ran with her.
Sharon hobbled along with him. ?Slow down Lee, I?ve got a
?We can?t, I can hear the train coming now. Lee got to the
end of the platform before Sharon. She eventually caught up
with him. She raced up to the end of the platform. . . . . . . .
her ankle twisted and she fell down onto the track.
?Noooooo? Lee yelled. He smelt the sickly smell of burning
flesh. But the train was still chugging towards her! Lee
signalled to the driver to stop but it was pointless. It was
only a few yards away from her.
Lee closed his eyes as the carriages sped over her body
squashing the life out of the already mutilated mound of
flesh. As the reality of what he had just witnessed dawned,
Lee fell to the ground seeing only blackness before him.
Lee couldn?t help blaming himself for Sharons death. If
only he hadn?t been so stupid drinking and driving. They
would have been in the car!
- The Donner Party Essay, Research Paper DAVID McCULLOUGH, Host: Good evening and welcome to The American Experience. I’m David ... September 26th, the Donner Party reached the Humboldt River where the shortcut rejoined the old trail ...
- The Donner Party Essay, Research Paper The Donner Party It’s one of the greatest tragedies of all time, ... in the wilderness with no food but each other. Relief for the Donner party was ...
- The Donner Party Essay, Research Paper Donner Party Persuasive Essay The thought of leaving one’s home ... ’s society. The Donner Party’s adventure is, in fact, a microcosm of the American Character. The Donner Party showed ...
- Planning A Dinner Party Essay, Research Paper At one time or another ... the table. After the guests eat the main course and the dinner plates are removed, the ... to the right so that each person can help him/ herself. Dinner parties can ...
- ... didn’t take the advice. George Donner was elected leader of the party, even though ... , the man that was banished, led the relief party. In April of 1847 the Donner Party ... survivors left the mountains and ...
- ... paper is going to show the mistakes and mishaps of the Donner Party. When George Donner ... . The thing that was going on was that the party was eating each other ... and the sickness that the dead person ...