Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Parts, Pieces and Remnants
The two pieces that have been chosen are the bicycle crank and aircraft drill.
Reason of chosen shape color Life span material Other use
Bicycle Crank Color, light weight Smooth rectangular Silver Long, dependable Aluminum ————-
Aircraft Drill Interesting shape Helical Silver Life time Steel Drilling other objects
Having a knowledge about materials that have been used in an object , helps us better understand the technology around us. This experiment is intended to stimulate interest in material science. Both bicycle crank and aircraft drill have very important roles in technology of bicycling and drilling, so it is necessary to know what theses two pieces are made from and why they are designed like this.
Aircraft drill and bicycle crank have been picked from the box of miscellaneous parts, pieces and remnants. They were observed, touched, and felt to analyze their characteristics . They were picked because their color, weight, and shape caught my attention.
Aircraft drill: It has a helical shape, that helps to drill inside of strong objects. Also, the helical shape helps to remove the leftover chips that are made by drilling an object. The manufacture uses steel in the drill because of its strength. They use silver color to avoid any rust. Because of its strength, it should have a long life span.
Bicycle crank: It has a smooth rectangular shape with two holes at the ends that helps it to attach to the body of bicycle from one side and to the pedal from another side . They made it smooth and light to avoid any injury and easy to carry. Also its light weight brings the bicycle’s weight down. They used aluminum because it’s light and doesn’t rust. Speaking of heist, I wouldn’t get anything for one piece of crank.
Every small piece of an object has been designed carefully because the manufactures have thought about and studied every detail prior to construction. Aircraft drill and bicycle crank are two examples of well-designed products.
- Music, Feelings And Arts Essay, Research Paper Music is sound arranged into ... than classical music. However, some pieces written as popular music hundreds ... perform flute music. In various parts of Latin America, the music ...
- Leonin And Perotin Essay, Research Paper Leonin and Perotin Through my research of Leonin and Perotin I felt like ... above. Discant style with all parts in rhythmic modes. A specific ... . He created some nice 4 voice pieces and had some serious harmonies going ...
- Computer Now And Then Essay, Research Paper Computer Then and Now and Where they are Going In ... , if not the most influential pieces of electronics ever produced. The ... flow of electricity to certain parts of the computer. The transistor ...
- Business And Ethics Essay, Research Paper Business and Ethics UNIVERSITY OF LA VERNE ... testing departments or with the parts that eventually failed. Even employees ... only a name on a piece of paper. The company acts and conducts itself according ...
- Film Flow And Globalisation Essay, Research Paper In this paper, DR. ARUP RATAN GHOSH puts ... , this image suggests both unity and parting as a result of the dispersal ... both pain and rest. He is naked except for a piece of cloth ...