Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
George W Bush Essay, Research Paper
George Bush, one of the candidates running for President believes that
teenagers or unmarried citizens should declare abstinence until they are sure
they wish to have a baby. He believes that abortion is killing a human being,
quotes, ?How can you kill something with finger nails??
George Bush?s issues on education are similar to Al Gore. Bush believes
that schools must have clear measurable goals focused on basic skills and
essential knowledge. Bush believes in stopping Funding Failure, which is
schools will be given a finite period to change; if they fail to do so,
low-income parents will have the option of transferring to another public
or using their share of federal funds to pay for another option, such as
charter schools and ext.. Bush believes in school safety, juvenile gun laws
enforced; children trapped in unsafe schools will have the option of
to a safe school. The main difference between Gore and Bush is that Bush
believes in school vouchers and Gore does not.
Bush believes in raising the illegal age of gun laws from 18-21. He says
that it is easier for children to buy a gun at a gun show then a beer at a
feels that any child that has access to a gun at home, and that person
crime with that gun that not only should the child be persecuted but also the
parent. He also states that if a child commits suicide with a gun that the
of they gun should be persecuted.
Governor Bush believes Social Security is a defining American promise
that must be kept. He will not change benefits in any way for current
those near retirement. But to save Social Security for the next generation,
lead a bipartisan effort to reform it by giving individuals the option of
investing a portion of their Social Security payroll taxes in personal
accounts. These accounts will earn higher rates of return and generate wealth
that can be owned and passed on from parents to their children.
Governor Bush believes that roughly one-quarter of the surplus should be
returned to the people who earned it through broad tax cuts ? otherwise,
Washington will spend it. His plan will promote economic growth and increase
access to the middle class by cutting high marginal rates. It will also
child credit, eliminate the death tax, reduce the marriage penalty, and
Education Savings Accounts and charitable deductions. The largest percentage
cuts will go to the lowest income earners. As a result, 6 million families
longer pay federal income tax.
- George B. Mcclellan Essay, Research Paper George B. McClellan The Disposable Patriot “George B. McClellan, The Disposable Patriot” by ... christian family. Through out the book George B. McClellan is determined to live ...
- George Orwell 1984 Essay, Research Paper George Orwell, author of Nineteen ... must rebel and fight back or else Big Brother ... Winston believe, he fought back through logical thinking which conveyed ... Big Brother and fought back using logical explanations. There ...
- George Frederic Handel Essay, Research Paper George Frideric Handel George Frideric Handel was one of ... Venice. Other Composers of George Frideric Handel?s Time Bach was a German organist ...
- George C. Marshall Essay, Research Paper George C. Marshall was born on December ... turned back the North Korean invasion of South Korea. George Catlett Marshall ...
- George Bush Essay, Research Paper George W. Bush Politics have been the family ... see their progress and failures. George W. Bush attended a preparatory school at Phillips ... political organizations at the University. George W. Bush seemed to be more concerned ...