Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Dispute Over Computers And Knowledge To Operate Them Essay, Research Paper
Dispute Over Computers and Knowledge to Operate Them
There is a dispute over computers and the knowledge which is requied to operate
them. First of all, some people say that anyone who does not know how to use
the computer is not preapered for the future. Second of all,without knowledge
of computers anyone dont stand a chance on the job market. Because without
education in this field there is no way to succed in life or to find ajob which
would provide decant pay for an average person. However,other people have
different opinion about this issue. In theit opinion knowledge of computers is
not required in today’s job market. They also thinks that people should not
depend so much on computers but more on their own education and capibilities to
make the right decisions.
Even knowing for a fact that the computers are almost everywhere in use it’s not
appropriate for people to get addicted to them and to make them solve all of our
problems for us. That is the only one of many reasons why so many people are
divided about this topic on both sides. Although from my own experience with a
computer all I can say is that THe computers are one of the most important
things which were discover since pencilin.
That is why I wiil have to agree with people who support computers and education
that is involve to operate them.
- ... work is to answer these and many other disputable questions about computer-assisted language ... , practical hours, control over knowledge and so on, and so forth. With the ... last to mention an English word connected with computer operation or computer programs ...
- ... pore over in ... and Patkowski (1990) disputed such conclusions and ... were computed for ... knowledge "about" language forms and knowledge that enables a person to communicate functionally and ... to justification, and based on a confidence in one's ability to operate ...
- ... and $20 billion to replace the system’s aging computers and further ... fight to the knowledge that he is human and in ... reality, disputes over more fundamental questions of power and job ... the implementation of computers designed to record operational errors. The ...
- ... have no knowledge or ... serves to adjudicate disputes in ... to distribute to all systems over the network, and impossible to keep up to ... technical competence to operate a domain ... computer to get files from another computer, or to send files to another computer ...
- ... , televisions, or computers because these items ... art, literature, knowledge, and practice that is ... valued and are expected to operate strongly. Time and space ... their head together to offer a rational definition ... for the dispute mainly to the oral ...