Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Henry Ford Essay, Research Paper
Option 1 The naming of the school is an important decision. Think about an
important person for whom a new school should be named write to
explain why this person would deserve this important honor.
?Henry Ford Senior High School?
What exactly does it take to have a school named after a person? I think it takes
great creativity, positive determination, and great contributions to society. A man who
carried all these qualities/skills within him was the genius, Henry Ford. Henry Ford
changed industry, production and everybody?s lifestyle. Many people know about Henry
Ford inventing some of the first automobiles, but what came out of it for America was a
new encouragement for technology and an easier lifestyle for the average American.
Therefore, I strongly believe that Henry Ford deserves the honor of having a school
named after him.
Henry Ford has changed the perspective of industries around the world. His
invention of the assembly line and his five-dollar a day wage for the average worker
brought about a total new change in Factories. Ford?s style and ingenuity helped America
to be more prosperous and created a large amount of ease for America in the early 1900s.
All because of Ford?s creativity and determination to achieve a dream that would help out
the common man and the entire world.
In 1908, Henry Ford contributed the most affordable car to the American people.
Model T, was the name of this affordable, as well as modern car. It was no doubt that it
was an ugly and simple car, but the car was able to generate its own electricity for ignition
and it had a planetary transmission which allowed women and children to drive it. The
greatest thing that came out from the Model T, was its influence in all of America. Since
the Model T was the first affordable car, which reached a low of only $260 in 1925, it
allowed the average American to own a car now.
Another achievement completed by Henry Ford was the invention of the
assembly line. Since the assembly line, Ford was able to produce many more cars than
usual, therefore increasing profits. Also since the assembly line increased profits, Henry
was able to sell Model T?s for a cheaper price. Ford?s assembly lines didn?t always
manufacture cars. The assembly line also manufactured parts for bombers and later, the
In conclusion, Henry Ford was a very important part of our society. He was
responsible for many inventions, including the Model T. His biggest contribution was
revolutionizing and perfecting the assembly line. Many of Ford?s great accomplishments
had changed the whole entire lifestyle of America and made it into what we know today.
Therefore, I feel that Henry Ford should have the outstanding honor of having a school
named after him.
- Henry Ford Essay, Research Paper HENRY FORD (1863-1947) American ... his feats in it.” -Henry Ford Henry Ford’s parents left Ireland during ... the Ford Model T. A Model T might break down every so often, ... tokens, and Henry Ford’s only problem, as he often stated it, ...
- Henry Ford Essay, Research Paper Transportation has become a major ... he was given. He was often known as “a little man ... done easier and quicker. Henry Ford started to age and realized ... ’s best selling cars. Without Henry Ford’s ideas and inputs into the ...
- Biography Of Henry Ford Essay, Research Paper Henry Ford was one of the most ... his relations with his customers, Ford was often presented as a suspicious character ... Research Co., 1996. A contemporary survey on the backround of Henry Ford, and the Ford ...
- ... And Ford Essay, Research Paper Automobile Production and Ford Most people think of Henry Ford as the ... flocked to Detroit to obtain jobs in Ford’s factories. Once employed, ... the Japanese imports.” (Nichols, 1998.) Henry Ford paved the road and revolutionized ...
- ... Henry James Essay, Research Paper Henry James: Master Portrayer of the American Character Thesis: Henry ... ’s works are most often praised for is his ... story is handled through Henry James’s characteristic realism. ... he traveled back and forth from the United States ...