Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Brurrito Essay, Research Paper
2nd hour Writing for College
Have you ever been eating a burrito and had its entire contents spill all over your clothes? When you were eating that burrito did it taste rather bland? Well, let me tell you how we make a burrito the Taco Bell way! It will change your perspective on how you make burritos forever.
To make this burrito I am referring to, you must first obtain these following items: 1 bag of 10?-inch burrito shells, 1 can of refried beans, 1 bag of grated cheddar cheese, 1 head of lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 white onion, 1 tub of sour cream, ? pound of ground chuck, and 1 bottle of pacante sauce. (You will not use all of the ingredients if you make only one burrito.)
You must first find the proper utensils and a suitable place to prepare the food. A cutting board would be best for the preparation. Also gather together a skillet, spatula, spoon, and a sharp knife. All of the ingredients must first be cut, cooked, and portioned before the assembly of the finished burrito.
Cutting the vegetables will be your next step. Using the knife, take the head of lettuce and shred into small rectangles. Be careful not to cut yourself. Next set aside the lettuce and take the tomato and onion. Slice them into centimeter wide chunks and be sure not to mix together. If you prefer to have the tomato and onion into smaller chunks, simply cut smaller. Leave these ingredients separated for now, and set aside.
It is now time to heat the meat and refried beans. Open your can of beans. Then take the spoon and put the beans in a micro-wavable container. Heat on high for 2-3 minutes. Leave in microwave when done so it stays hot. Next grab your skillet and place it on the stove, then turn the stove on high. After that, take your thawed ground beef and place in the skillet. With the spatula, smash until it is a thin layer at the bottom of the pan. Let sit for a minute, and then stir a little. Continue this process until the beef is dark brown. Turn off stove and let sit for the moment.
You now have all of the essential ingredients needed to make a burrito the same way as Taco Bell. All there is left to do is to make the burrito. First take a flour tortilla and lay it flat on a plate. Spread 1.5oz of beans on the tortilla. Next put 1.5oz of ground beef on top of the beans. Pour 1oz of pacante sauce over the middle. Using your fingers, pinch about .50oz of lettuce. Put the lettuce in a line down the middle so each bite you take will have a little of everything. Next spoon onto the burrito .50oz of tomatoes and .50oz of onions. Try not to put them all in one place either. Last of all spread .75oz of sour cream as best you can over the whole thing. Roll the tortilla carefully, making sure the ingredients don?t fall out. Fold the bottom upward.
You are officially finished making your first burrito! It may take a little more time to make than Taco Bell, but it tastes the same and can be done for much cheaper! Use this recipe time and time again and you will always have a good burrito. Enjoy!
- The Over-Reaction Toward Bart Essay, Research Paper ?The Simpsons? is ... buys Marge panty hose, Bart some paper, Lisa some crayons, ... rabbi’s most valued possession is?” Bart replied, “I dunno, those stupid ... 10-year-old brother, Chris, used the Heimlich maneuver, ...
- Genetic Disorders Essay, Research Paper Chris Grounds CCS Biology II ... can already be seen at birth, while others don?t show ... Q banding, G banding, and C banding. Each different form uses a separate medium ... A triploid has three of each chromosome. Most, if not ...
- Drug Prohibition Essay, Research Paper Chris Searls Public Policy Drug Prohibition ... ) to the nation in any broad legislative sense. To more accurately ...
- Madame Bovary Essay, Research Paper Chris Irwin January 12,2001 Madame ... is now close to giving birth to a baby and she is ... . She was given a piece of paper that said that she had ...
- ... Birth Control Essay, Research Paper Chris Outlaw His-255 5-30-00 Discuss the impacts of birth ... America she starts a birth control clinic. Margaret isn ... and they start a birth control movement. Sanger knew ... company to make a birth control pill. Margaret and ...