Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Macbeth Character Analyse Essay, Research Paper
Macbeth Character analyse
In the play Macbeth by William Shakespeare, Macbeth is introduced to us as a hero by clearly defining the courage that he had shown in the defence of Scotland, this is a very significant part in the play because it shows us the reader that Macbeth was not always a follower of his wife’s bidding and the witch’s visions
Macbeth si very ambitious, courageous, but a moral coward. However I can’t say that he was pure good because without the influence of his wife, he condors up the idea of killing king
Duncan , but he throws that thought aside for the time being.
In the quote Act I, sc3, p.44-55 Macbeth is thinking of killing King Duncan but then realizes that with Duncan gone there is a chance that he may not be crowned king.
“Why, if fate will have me king, why chance may crown me,”
Yet Macbeths ambition gets the better of him ( with a little encouragement form his wife) when Duncan named Malcolm the Prince of Cumberland. This brings out the true anger in Macbeth and he is then decided on the murder of Duncan. When Duncan arrived at Inverness,
Macbeth controlled his ambition for the time being and did not kill Duncan. The failing of his decision was soon reflected by Lady Macbeth who called him a coward. From then on, after the murder of Duncan, Macbeth entered into a life of evil. The way I see it after the murder of the king this just didn’t push Macbeth over the edge it was more of a throw.
Thanks to the witches prediction about Banquo’s son becoming the king, Macbeth wants further insure that his goal of being king will not be ruined, so there is another name added to his death list, this scene truly brings out the cowardice in him, because he has to hire two assassins to accomplish this feat, but the deed still got done and Banquo was another innocent person to die at the hand of the unstable Macbeth.
At this point in the play Macbeth is acting without any encouragement from Lady Macbeth and begins to leave her in ignorance of his plans, I would say that this is what drove Lady Macbeth too her death that and her conscience bothering her about her part in the murder of Duncan so she decides to commit suicide. Macbeth is so feeling less that this doesn’t even bother him, he just says that if we would have done this after the war then there would be time to
Throughout the tragedy Macbeth turns from a kind and courageous man to a cold and lifeless blood thirsty leech, I’m not going to say that it is anyone thing or person that caused him to go
like this, I think that Lady Macbeth, the Witches and Macbeth himself all played a role in his senility. Morally I do think that it was a majority of Macbeth all played a role is his senility. Morally I do think that it was a majority of Macbeths strong belief in the witches predictions that brought him to his end.
- Macbeth Essay Essay, Research Paper Macbeth Macbeth is a play written by ... the play develops a character profile of Macbeth showing how his ... . The play can be analysed from three different perspectives: ... three. I will however only analyse two sections. Act One ...
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper Andrew Tegala January 1997 For Brave Macbeth, well he deserves that ... of temptation and ambition surrounding Macbeth s character. His opening line: So ... ambition he reconsiders killing Duncan,analysing the consequences of his ...
- Macbeth Essay, Research Paper Throughout the play the reason Macbeth?s character changes is because the ... audiences opinion of Macbeth changes ... out and punished. Macbeth tries to analyse the situation but he ...
- Macbeth: The Breakdown Of Character Essay, Research Paper The two main characters in Shakespeare’s play, Macbeth, are Macbeth himself ... again several small pieces where Macbeth analyses himself, and sees what he ...
- The Matrix Essay, Research Paper Reality Bytes: A journey through ... from A Christmas Carol to Macbeth but the quantification of ... explored the intricacies of analysing dreams to provide insights ... , motifs and analysis of characters’ names. Provides the ability ...