Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Marcus Aemilius Lepidus Essay, Research Paper
*He was the son of a prominent politician, his father
died in 77.
*His full name was Marcus Aemilius Lepidus.
*He was a consul
After the death of Julius Cesar he had become a master at calvary
*There were many powerful men and Lepdius was wanted to be the
highpriest or the PONTIFEX MAXIMVS 179bc.
*He joined the Caesaria side of the civil war in 49-45..
*He raised an army on North Italy
*Pompey and Catulus beat him and Lepdius fled out of Italy.
* Crasssus the wealthiest man in the nation of that time. Full name is Marcus licinius Crassus..
*He tried to gain some of his wealth from choosing a province of Syria in 54 but he was defeated the Pathians at Carrhae in 53.
*He bought silver mines and he purchased confused states.
*Crassus was one of Sullas lieutenants.
*He was praetor in 71bc and defeated the slave revolt of Spartacus.
*He later became a consul like Pompey together they were called but unofficially called so the first triumvirate
- Ancient Rome Essay, Research Paper Ancient RomeWord Count: 4378 The ... the second triumvirate with Mark Antony and Marcus Aemilius Lepidus. Antony ruled the east ... Diocletian and Constantine.” CIS: Research and Education (16 March 1997). Republic. Computer ...
- ... in the army, and each took a rank in accordance ... BC by the general Lucius Aemilius Paullus (229?-160? BC ... 17 legions, combined forces with Marcus Aemilius Lepidus and Caesar’s grandnephew, the ... , Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius. Each emperor was chosen and ...
- History 4 Essay, Research Paper Gaius Julius Caesar was born ... two would get rid of each other. Caesar was ordered to ... the second triumvirate with Mark Antony and Marcus Aemilius Lepidus. Antony ruled the east ...
- Ancient Roman Empire Essay, Research Paper Ancient Roman Empire ... legions, combined forces with Marcus Aemilius Lepidus and Caesar’s grandnephew, the ... Antony the east, and Lepidus Africa. Antony, going to ... planned an eastern empire. Lepidus, summoned to Sicily ...
- Caeser Essay, Research Paper Gaius Julius Caesar ... married Cornelia, daughter of Marius’s old partner Lucius Cornelius ... During a legateship to help Marcus Antonius Creticus fight piracy, Caesar ... those who had supported Marcus Aemilius Lepidus in his revolt of ...