Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Road Not Taken
The poem “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost is about the choices that one
makes in life. It tells about a man who comes to a fork in the road he traveling upon, he feel
sorry that he can not travel both paths as one person so he must choose one. Frost uses this
fork in the road to represent a point in the mans life where he has to choose which direction
in life he will travel. As he thinks about his decision he looks down one path as far as he can
see. This action shows that he is trying to fore see what life will be like if he walks that path.
He then gazes at the other trail and decides the out come of going down that path would be
just as nice. At this point he concludes that the trail that has been less traveled on would be
more rewarding when he reaches the end of it. The man then decides that he will save the
other path for another day. Even though he knows in his head that one path leads to another
and that you don?t get a chance to go back and do things over in life. The man then say that
he will be telling this story with a “sigh” someday in the future. The sigh suggests that he will
wonder what life would have been like if he had chosen the more walked path even though
the path he choose has made all the difference.
american tradition in lit.
- Road Not Taken Essay, Research Paper Robert Frost?s poem ?The Road Not Taken,? leaves its readers with many ... The destination of the road that is not chosen is unknown. Although ... leaves have fallen, therefore describing a road not traveled. ?I kept the first ...
- Road Not Taken Essay, Research Paper Andy Fegley Mr. Snyder 9/30/99 “The Road Not Taken” Everyone is a traveler, choosing ... be. The poem, “The Road Not Taken”, by Robert Frost has many valid meanings ...
- Road Not Taken Essay, Research Paper Everyone is a traveler, choosing ... Robert Frost had intended to convey, in his poem, ?The Road Not Taken ... and is not unusual, but knowing how each way leads ... meanings to this poem and Robert Frost may have intended ...
- Road Not Taken Essay, Research Paper There are many good poets ... that I like the most is Robert Frost. He is such a great ... to write about is The Road Not Taken. The purpose of the ... different and stillhave a great life. Robert Frost has a positive attitude toward ...
- A Road Not Taken Essay, Research Paper The Road Taken By Robert Frost 1864-1973 Robert Lee Frost, was one ... own spiritual loneliness. “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost, is a poem ... time pondering. In Robert Frost’s “The Road Not Taken,” the poet explores ...