Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Characters From A Tale Of Two Cities Essay, Research Paper
List of Characters For A Tale of Two Cities
Lucie Manette – A young woman from France who grew up in England. She
was raised as a child of Tellson’s Bank when her parents were thought to be
dead. She is kind and loving.
Doctor Manette – Lucie’s father who is a scientist. He?s been jail in the
Bastille for eighteen years, this hurt his mental health. But he is still a good
father who Lucie loves.
Jarvis Lorry – An older man who works for Tellson’s Bank. He is
not married and is honest and trustworthy.
Charles Darnay – A man from France who chooses to live in England for
secret reasons. Darnay marries Lucie and the father of her children. He
is a good man, but his origins are mysterious.
Sydney Carton – A lawyer who is an alcoholic. He loves Lucie, but doesn?t
think that he is worthy of her. Carton is the protagonist.
Monsieur Defarge – A man who owns a wine shop in Saint
Antoine (the poor part of Paris). He was Dr. Manette?s servant before the
doctor went to prison.
Madame Defarge – The wife of Monsieur Defarge. She wants the French
Revolution to begin.
Jerry Cruncher – A man that does diffrent jobs for Tellson’s Bank. He is
mean and uneducated. His job at Tellson’s Bank is probably the first honest
job he had.
Miss Pross – She is the servant who raised Lucie. She is a very loyal person
who cares for Lucie a lot
- ... of sadness. In A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens uses dynamic characters that change drastically from the ... beginning to the ...
- ... . The characters include Madame Defarge and Miss Pross, and Carton and Darnay, from A Tale of Two ... and A Tale of Two Cities are representative of the themes of the two novels, and these characters include Madame ...
- The Tale Of Genji And The Passing Of The Seasons Essay, Research Paper Genji Monogatari is the greatest ... of the dozens of main and minor players in Genji. From the season in which the character ...
- ... Gregory, at the beginning of the scene, the audience can tell that the servants of the Capulet household ... setting of the performance. The audience are introduced to a vast number of characters from both sides of the ...
- ... A Tale Of Two Cities Essay, Research Paper Vital and Dynamic Characters in A Tale of Two Cities A dynamic character ... a character who has a dramatic life and develops greatly during the course of the book, from ...