Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Cows Have Rights Too Essay, Research Paper
Cows have rights too
Attention getter –
GEEZ!!! They didn’t give me any mustard!
I’m not saying that I am a vegetarian or anything but I believe that cows should have rights. You know that cows do have feelings to.
1) Branding –
How would you feel if someone came up and crammed some red-hot poker thing on your rear? You know it hurts enough to burn your finger on the stove. Imagine someone poking you with a glowing hot metal thing in your rear. All to show that you are their property. Why can’t they just tie something around their neck or pierce its ear?
2) Livestock –
You know it must not be very comfortable being a cow. Having to be all crowded in a little fenced off pasture. With nothing to eat but that dry hay that is given to them. They need some variety to their diet maybe hay one day and maple leaves the next. Also what’s up with their sleeping quarters, or should I say lack of sleeping quarters. They sleep in the rain standing up so they don’t have to sleep in the muddy grass or their own poop. Just think of sleeping in you toilet and you will know how a cow feels every time it decides to sleep.
3) Butchering –
A cow’s life must be depressing. They are crowded in a small pasture, waiting for their death. They are being grown to eat. Imagine yourself sitting in the middle of a confined area watching you friends get slaughtered one by one. That must be a terrible feeling, to know that you can’t escape an early death. To know that you are destined to be eaten.
People need to thing about these little things a little bit before they sink their teeth into a big juicy cheeseburger. People also should try and get together a petition to better a cows life. Because cows do have feelings too.
- The Montgomery Bus Boycott Essay, Research Paper The Montgomery Bus Boycott The Montgomery bus boycott changed the ... . The peak of the civil rights movement came in the 1950 ... were riding mules, cows, horses and driving ... or not to have the bus boycott extend ...
- The Ethics Of Cloning Essay, Research Paper ?To Clone, Or ... to the moral rights of clones. Some say their rights will ... a method to engineer cows to produce certain medicines ... biological proteins helping people who have diseases including diabetes, Parkinson ...
- ... Human Cloning Essay, Research Paper Bioethics: Semester I Term Paper Sometime during ... evolve the same way that Dolly and the cows did. The ... could have a child through the cloning method. The couple would ... . By receiving these rights, the clones would not be ...
- ... The Economy Essay, Research Paper Throughout most of history women generally have had fewer legal rights ... doing such tasks as milking cows and washing clothes also required ... abolitionists, believing in both the rights of women and the rights of blacks. (See ...
- Of Mice And Men Essay, Research Paper OF MICE AND MEN ... of Travel and Research. The book is in two parts. The first part ... , where they can raise rabbits, cows, pigs, chicken, and cherries. ... let him have any rabbits. When Curley rightly guesses who the culprit ...