Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Ode To My Pizza Essay, Research Paper
Ode to my Pizza
A pizza cannot be looked at as a separate piece of perfection. Only when you look at each savory ingredient can you fully understand the peace, serenity and beauty that comes when eating a slice of pizza.
The gorgeous meat that is processed by a large German woman named Helga. That smell of grease and meat is heaven to a person like me, and hell to a vegan.
Being grown in the mushroom composts of England is what gives a mushroom his/her distinguishable aroma. Most people hate mushrooms, but to me, they are just another addition to my fantasy pizza.
Hot and spicy pepperoni:
Made by an Italian store owner in Little Italy, New York. The red color gives thee a ?come hither? look. I weep for those old fogies who cannot eat thee because of the threat of a heart burn or two.
Sexy green peppers:
Sometimes you can by spicy, but when cooked, that consumer gets nothing but a gush of your saturated skin, you fine vegetable, you.
The dreaded onion:
The sour aroma can make ones eyes burn and water if sliced incorrectly. Why are ye so temperamental? When being accompanied by several other succulent ingredients, onions can be a delightful partner on a slice of ?pie?.
The roof over the head over the pizza, Le Fromage:
The product of lovable Bessie; A cow grazing in the pastures of Wisconsin. You cover the pizza and protect the tomato sauce from the burden of being jostled by the pizza box lid. And tis you who scarifies itself to be plastered upon the lid if that lurid act must take place. Lastly, If you are cooked falsely, too long or not long enough, you become a rubbery mess of bliss.
Grown, mashed, and canned by a friendly Iowa farmer. That rich paste concoction perfectly compliments any combination of toppings.
Note: This is meant to be funny, in no way do I actually feel this way about pizza toppings. Just thought you?s like to know.
- Out Of The Dust Essay, Research Paper Out of the Dust Written ... for her. Billie Jo to me is an inspiration. Though ... her mother and brother pass on, Louise moves in ... got mixed up. Just pick up where you left ... me to suggest a book, the first one that comes to my ...
- Out Of Their League Essay, Research Paper Out of Their League In the book entitled Out ... removed I was from my body. I knew my body more thoroughly ... and I wanted to make sure they didn’t get me again.” (Meggyesy ... and manly to go out and get drunk, pick up some ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper My Horses, My Teachers is an excellent book on Horses and how to ... to use my weight to help him turn corners and to keep his pace steady. My ... well and I really enjoyed going out to watch them work together. Then ...
- Puck Essay, Research Paper Ian Bradshaw A Spry Spirit ... see cause. This passage points out the fine line between the ... ? Mad referring to Puck being prone to trickery, playful. Puck replies that he ... those things do best please me, that befall preposterously. This ...
- Phish Essay, Research Paper Meghan Conley Music 265- Rock Music Phish (featuring Trey Anastasio ... if not the most important. To me, the Dead are a genuine ... not yet been able to figure out which album the ... there don’t seem to be any odd instruments added (aside ...