Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Animal Abuse Essay, Research Paper
Animals are sometimes treated as friends but are also
treated as enemies. We keep them as pets, but if it suits
us, we slaughter them in their own habitats and in
If we could kill them in a quick and pain-free way,
like a special injection, which is not harmful to us, it
would be a lot nicer to the animals being killed. However,
the scenes in slaughterhouses are ones of bullying and
torture. The people hurt the animals in the most horrific
ways possible, for example, slitting their throats while
they are still alive and dropping them from great heights
to break their legs and necks and other bones. These are
just two of the many ways of slaughter that are used today.
Meat is needed for a good healthy diet. We should not
hunt animals for sport or make them do silly circus tricks
like, standing on their heads and climbing on top of other
animals. Angling might be the only exception to this
because without angling, the rivers would be over populated
with fish (who have a very small memory span anyway). It
could disrupt the food chain. Hunting wild animals and
reptiles is not necessary. The food chain would be just
fine if we stopped wild animal hunting, for example, fox
hunting, wild cat hunting, elephant hunting, crocodile
hunting and whale hunting.
We should not kill animals for fur. Thousands of years
ago, our ancestors wore animal skins and furs to keep warm
and dry. Today we have man made fibres to make such
garments. We can also buy man made clothes that look and
feel just like real fur, if not more comfortable. There is
no need for us to kill these poor innocent creatures for
status symbols. It takes many more than five lynx’s to make
one small fur coat. It is disgusting. How would you like it
if some bigger stronger creature than yourself killed you
for your hair or your bones so they can make clothes out of
your hair and food delicacies out of your bones? It should
be made illegal.
We should also stop testing cosmetics on animals like
rabbits and rodents. We need to test important medicines
and drugs on animals because otherwise, the effects on us
could be very harmful. I say this because new drugs for
epilepsy were tested on my uncle, without his consent, and
now he is mentally ill. He cannot walk very well. He cannot
read or write very well. He has to live in a home for
mentally disabled people like himself. This was all because
a few people were against animal testing. It is horrific.
It is much better that an animal suffers than a human.
- Animal Testing Essay, Research Paper Animals Every year, millions of animals suffer and die in painful ... action to prevent the abuse of the animals, mostlybecause abused animals may not provide ...
- Animal Rights Essay, Research Paper Animal Rights As Doctor Zola-Morgan stated in a speech to animal right ... that research with animals causes severe pain and that many research animals are abused. The ...
- Animal Farm Essay, Research Paper Animal Farm In his book Animal Farm, George Orwell wrote a satire ... up with Seven Commandments of Animalism. The animals worked hard and gave ... of their abusing of their power. The news of the animals taking ...
- Animal Farm Essay, Research Paper Animal Farm George Orwell’s novel, Animal Farm, is a deceitfully simple story ... leader, Napoleon quickly begins to abuse his power. Using his superior ... supervisors. The attitudes of the animals, especially Boxer, with his motto ...
- Animal Cruelty Essay, Research Paper Cruelty means inflicting pain and causing suffering. Animal cruelty is a ... common form of animal abuse is mistreatment. Six-thousand animals are tossed out ... is to not mistreat or abuse animals in any way. Society needs ...