Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Equality Essay, Research Paper
I have a vision, that all people be treated equally. Race, religion, sex,
age, and other petty differences should not mater. Every one has a rite to me
here, on Earth. Everyone has a rite to be heard. I hope that some day, when a
person looks at another they won’t judge them until they actually meet them.
Race, religion, sex, and age doesn’t make someone any less of a person.
Age should not mater. Both young and old have a rite to be heard. As
long as a person is educated about something, they have a rite to form an
opinion about it. Children are no less of people because they are young.
Sex should not mater. Both men and women are people, therefore, they
should be treated with respect. Many men and women are harassed every day by the
opposite sex. People should realize that without the opposite sex, it would mean
the end of the human race. So both men and women are just as important as the
Religion should not matter. A person is raised to believe something. No
religion is wrong. Any person could argue that another religion is wrong. So if
you tell someone that they are believing the wrong thing, they could same to you.
No religion is wrong.
Reverse discrimination is also wrong. It isn’t a person’s fault that people
of their race and sex usually get a brake. Reverse discrimination is still
discrimination, and all discrimination is wrong. All discrimination is the same.
No one should discriminate against another ever. Especially if I it is to bring
them self up.
I hope that all people will learn to go about things in a peaceful way.
So many people have died in the past because someone was trying to make a
statement. None of these people should have died. In society today we kill and
will continue to kill to bring justice. Will we ever learn that as long as we
keep trying to get people back for what others have done to us, there will never
In conclusion, people are people, discrimination is discrimination, and
what’s wrong is wrong. No one is any better than anyone else. I hope that
someday people will stop trying to get back at one another. Until this happens
there will never be peace.
- Equality Essay, Research Paper Equality in Footwear for ALL A Personal ... weren t allowed to be near each other. This was wrong. It ...
- Equality Essay, Research Paper Equality Nausea. To describe the whole ... will be praised or punished; equality would spread like the new ...
- Equality Essay, Research Paper Imagine first that you have a choice between freedom, order, and equality. Imagine ... , creed or color. What is equality? Equality has several meanings, such as ... the more pertinent since promoting equality on one dimension – say ‘ ...
- Equality Essay, Research Paper inequalityEquality, Competition, and Then Some Description of this essay : Harrison ... have enjoyed because of equality, Vonnegut exposes the drawbacks ... of over equalization of society. Vonnegut uses a ...
- The Politics Of Equality Essay, Research Paper The most ... this mindless obsession with equality. I do however concede ... society but rather an equality of oppurtinity. This sentiment ... equality (eg. China, albeit a forced equality) than to aim for equality ...