Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Reflex Essay, Research Paper
Reading Log 1
Reflex is a classic book written by Dick Francis. This is his twenty-second book he has written. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of his novels he has written. When my mom’s cousin who is a big fan of Dick Francis gave me this, I knew it would be a good book. This book is based on the life of a Photographer. The photographer’s name is Philip Nore, the book deals with the trauma and a jockey has and how hectic his life is. In the first 50 pages of the book it deals with Philip being approached by his grandmother; (who he hates) and being asked by her to find her granddaughter. It also reveals that George Millace a recently passed away photographer has a secret black-mailing mystery and it is Philip’s job to uncover the Mystery.
As you continue to read my reading logs I hope you will become interested in them and want to read the book for yourself.
Reading Log 2
Pages 50 to 100 deal with Philip investigating the mystery and finding the granddaughter. In my opinion I think that these pages were the most boring and monotonous I have read in the whole book. However it has some high points in it. For example when Philip uncovers the first clue which is a picture of two people talking, in a caf?. This is quite exciting for Philip until he discovers who are the two men in the picture and what are they talking about. This comes as quite a surprise to everybody even myself the reader and Philip has a hard time deciding whether or not to tell his George Millace’s wife. This is a hard decision for Philip because he knows that Mrs. Millace has been recently devastated by her husband’s death. I find this to be particularly interesting, and it is parts like these that make me want to read on.
Reading Log 3
My reflections on this section are all positive. This was by far the most interesting section and difficult. Philip the main character is faced with more difficult decisions and I find these decisions to greatly affect the outcome of the book. Philip decides to try and find his sister and maybes become a full-time race photographer, a customer that wants a large job done on the stable, for insurance reasons approaches him. He decides to do the job but not become a full-time photographer. This decision intrigued me and I wanted to read on.
1. Dick Francis
- Untitled Essay, Research Paper Physics CAT One Extended ... the sphere was constant for each reading. To ensure that the ... Note that there is a reflex error for all the recordings ... relationship could be formed using a Log-Log graph, shown below. Using a line ...
- Educational Psychology Essay, Research Paper Educational Psychology ? Mr. ? ... it to the salivary reflex. He trained his dogs ... languages, arithmetic and mathematics, reading, writing, spelling, and the ... more, though the cultural lag has delayed many of ...
- ... a Hungarian journal entitled Replika. In this paper, I will provide an ... it was a joy to research this paper. Most of the material ... transformations. According to Bill Readings (1994), they account for ... viewing each issue. Because of the way the log files ...
- ... , I received eight cards. Each one had a letter inscribed inside ... this specially punched piece of paper as a cipher-key”. ... Drew would call from Reading or Paddington to tell ... on his swollen left leg, the morphine pump under ... me. It was pure reflex. It had to be: ...
- ... Methyl-Ene-Dioxymeth-Phenylaminopropane Essay, Research Paper Re: DETAILED METHODS ... . 4. One table-leg stopper rubber, beige ... a gentle reflux while magnetically stirring. Maintain reflux for ~ ... interesting little table for your reading pleasure. (Eq. NaBH4) ...