Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Power of One
I did not enjoy this movie. I thought it was poorly done, the camera shots
were very basic, it was extremely predictable and ?deja vu?. Since I am no
Leonar Maltin and this assignement does not ask for a movie critique , i will
say no further. If we take into factors what I already stated above , I guess
you already know what I think of the ending. I will now expose my train of
thoughts while answering the question.
The two scenes that I found the most signifcant in this movie were th one
where the boxer friends loses his eye and Pk’s girlfriend dies. Considering
those two scenes, Idont think this was a very realistic ending. Pk’s girlfriend
dies, and two minutes later he does not care, he’s already off singing and
dancing. The same happens with the boxer friend. He loses an eye. Who cares? I
mean it’s only an eye , we’ve got so many of those that we can manage to lose
one or two.
What would happen to Pk is he would he would be caught by the Afrikaaners
police and probably be tortured and killed ; same thing with the boxer friend.
Than it would not an american movie anymore, it would be too realistic,
something the american public, and too a lesser extent the general public does
I believe this ending is not realistic as Pk loses his greatest love(or
so they make us believe in the movie) dies and he does not care and continues
to fight the ?bad guys?, not thinking about her ever again in the movie. Same
thing with his boxer friend, who just continues to live on like nothing ever
I already stated above what should have been done to make this a more
realistic ending. The boxer should have crushed psychologically and should have
dropped all activities against the governement. Same thing with Pk.
I have tried to explain what was wrong with this movie, while exposing my
train of thoughts on the plot.
- Power Of One Essay, Research Paper Changing the World ... , The Power of One . The important thing about the power of one person is ... definitely agree to the power of one. Someone that can reach ... under white power. The concept of the power of one does not ...
- Power Of One Essay, Research Paper The Determination to Succeed The ... of his hardships and all of his triumphs. He had, “the power of one — one idea,one ... heart, one mind, one plan, one determination”(103). He ...
- The Power Of One Essay, Research Paper A single person can change the ... people respect each other by their culture or color of skin, but ... content of their character. P.K. wants everyone to get along with each other ...
- Poor Boys Blimp Essay, Research Paper Poor Boys Blimp There once was a ... poor. Some how he managed to have some of the better things of ... life long dream was to own a $650 Lead Zeppelin remote ... also saw Pete in handcuffs. One of the agents saw him and ...
- The Power Of Language Essay, Research Paper The Power of Language Bob Jones 11-19- ... together in search of one common cause. This tactic of persuasion is also ... message, accentuating the good points of one side and the bad points ...