Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Enrollement Of Institutions Of Higher Education Essay, Research Paper
Enrollment in Institutions of Higher Education
As the years go on, more and more students are enrolling in higher forms of education, including collages, institutes, technical schools, and universities. This rise can be from the increase of students due to the growth of population, or the realization of the importance of after high school education. The rise of students from 1992 to 1993 was from 281,000 students to 293,000 students, a 12,000 people increase. From 1993 to 1994, the rise was from 293,000 students to 295,000 students, a 2,000 people increase. Some of the businesses affected by the growth are construction companies, staffs, cafeterias, school supplies, public transportation, and areas of entertainment.
The construction companies get business by the incoming students. They get jobs building extra dormitories, class rooms, cafeterias, and anything else the collages may need. Also, home owners can raise the prices of apartments and houses because of the rise in the demand for a close by campus home.
The school staffs are greatly affected by the increase of incoming students. More teachers will be hired, as well as custodians to keep the campus a clean environment. Guidance counselors and secretaries will also be needed to keep the school organized.
The cafeterias in or around the campus will have more customers every day, mostly from the students who live in or around the campus. Students commuting to the school are more likely to not use the cafeterias around the school.
With the rise of students, the sales of text books, pencils, book bags, and other everyday school supplies are likely to increase. This is great for the schools bookstores, the publishing companies, the book authors, and large or small school and office stores in or around the campus. School supplies are a must in collage.
Most students who live on campus do not have a car. Mostly because of the most of parking, students use public transportation such as trains, busses, and taxi cabs to get around. Also, maybe areas of study are in the city where having a car is not as beneficial as in suburban areas.
Movie theaters, restaurants, and comedy clubs will have more customers from students who like to have fun. Also bars, strip clubs, and liquor stores will have more business from the collage student who likes to party and have fun.
Many people gain from the increase of enrollment in institutions of higher education. All types of companies targeted on collage students will greatly increase customers. However, this is not good for just the companies serving collage students, this is great for collage students themselves. They receive an education that can give them a great start in life as an adult. As a country, this increase helps out the United States of America by having more educated people creating new inventions, updating current products, and by creating new businesses. Also, since many of the students will have an education, they will most likely, not be the ones involved in crimes such as burglaries and thefts.
- Educating Hispanic Students Essay, Research Paper Education is the key to individual ... who were enrolled in institutions of higher education. [ 15 ] 1998 34% 45% Percentage of all 18 ...
- ... than 600,000 students enrolled in institutions of higher education in Thailand, including more ... recognizes the independence of the judiciary. DLocal Government Each of Thailand’s 76 ... the independence of the judiciary. DLocal Government Each of Thailand’s 76 ...
- Sexual Harassment And Higher Education Essay, Research Paper Sexual Harassment Sexual ... work through the issue of harassment is the institute of higher education. Some might say ... by the name of Michelle Gretzinger was enrolled in the class and ...
- ... 1980s Colombia had some 235 institutions of higher education; total enrollment in 1996 was 644 ... other official and semiofficial financial institutions, operate in Colombia. Stock exchanges ... exactly half the number of seats in each legislative house and in ...
- ... Higher educational institutions usually are governed by a board of regents or a board of ... of providing a literate ministry1 for colonial churches. It was a small institution, enrolling ... liberal arts and professional. Each of these fields may be further ...