Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Drugs Essay, Research Paper
Drugs. What do we know about drugs? What do we imagine when we say this
word? White powder or a young person, wiping out any possibility for
his future to grow, killing himself slowly. Drugs came in our life and
destroyed any relations between parents and children. I say “any”
because this is the word, defining exactly what happens when a child
starts taking drugs. Ignorance. Ignorance from the rest of the world,
living in a world with no real friends, no sun, no flowers, no stars,
no tears or laughter^ no love. The only friend of the drug addict is
the syringe. And nevertheless, there are people who manage to emerge
from all this, to overcome their dependence from drugs and let their
life change, continue, develop or whatever word you’re comfortable
with. Why? Why there are so many drug addicts? Why does a child become
a drug fiend? There are people, who are more probable to start taking
drugs, than others. People, who are more responsible, stronger and are
always “in charge” of their own problems, these people “never” take
drugs, as they say themselves. These people are able to obey someone,
to entice someone, to listen or act for someone, but to get what they
want, to get the joy they want. But there are weak people, who have
“closed” and ignored themselves from the rest of the reality, people
who live in their own world. They are usually not willing to solve
their problems by their own, so they find a “friend” who “helps” them.
And all this, because you don’t need neither to obey, nor to allure the
squirt. No, you just take it, and you get they joy you have been
longing for so fervently, ignoring everything else around you. You get
a false joy, and become unable to feel anything, as you try to get
- Drugs Essay, Research Paper Drugs Drugs. What do we know about drugs? What do we imagine when we say this word? White ... defining exactly what happens when a child starts taking drugs. Ignorance. ... these people “never”, take drugs, as they say themselves. ...
- Drugs Essay, Research Paper The extermination of illegal drugs has always been ... everyone strives to achieve what they do not have. Our cultural ... and overall events of each night. What I saw proved that ... the amount of drugs produced. With the same quantity ...
- Drugs Essay, Research Paper TOBACCO Tobacco is a plant ... the 1960’s, with the introduction of medical research related to cigarette ... has firsthand experiences of what tobacco can do to a person and ... to quit smoking, what are we to do as health professionals? ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper Drugs in America Today in America a lot of young people experiment with ... of my floor mates. These drugs do not cause any physical damage ... a good idea to do some research about the drugs that you have tried ...
- Drugs Essay, Research Paper What you have just experienced is what it feels like to be ... don t care what there friends think if they don t do drugs. Teenagers get ... face it people even adult do drugs. What most people don t understand is ...