Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
My Heaven On Earth Essay, Research Paper
My Heaven on Earth
I have this special room in my home, I can go to when I want to repose, or lose myself in a deep
slumber. I can watch the sunset complement my bedroom with its gentle light, commending the color
scheme, flowing through. Just occupying a space of mine brings me a special sort of self-satisfaction. I sit
and reminisce about the times my mother and I painted the walls, the new linens, and bedding I have hung
In addition, laid on my bed, or the pictures I have placed in their own particular order reflecting my own
style and habits.
My room is sweet like cotton candy, yet lazy and comfortable. Its color of a pale pink makes me
feel like a little girl again. Along my walls, pictures of mature flowers remind me of how I have
blossomed into a woman. The Stephen King novels that lay beside my bed, such an easy give away of my
late night enjoyments. My love for beauty hides in every picture, every corner, even down to the dainty
frill on my soft, floral comforter. Burgundy, my most adored color hides beneath my feet, dancing across
my floor. Everything right in its place, just where I had left it, telling the story of the perfection I crave.
Each breath I take fills me with the sweet scent of lavender. Along the side, you can feel the smell of fresh
April showers. The doors of frosted glass and the sinks of fine porcelain accent the mauve marble flooring.
The angels surrounding the bath give me the feeling of a pure and innocent, space of my own. I can stare
into the night, through my skylight view. Each mirrored door that give me a sight, where no longer am I
alone. After feeding my hunger for knowledge, I then turn on the delicate voices that sing me softly to
I think my room describes me as a person in many ways, from the way I?ve matured, my favorite
colors, to the innocence of my personality, or shall I say the angels surrounding my bath area. I hope this
has touched your senses as much as it has mine. Though everything here in my room may be material; it
still offers me the effect of being calm and at ease.
- Heaven On Earth Essay, Research Paper Jonathan Fraiman English 112 2/21/00 The Interview Essay To give ... this international travel has given me insights into the cultures, languages ... turn down customers, lest my business interfere with my schoolwork. I have ...
- My View On Life Essay, Research Paper MY VIEW ON LIFE AS WE TRY TO ... is a heaven and a hell. Page 1 of 3 Depending on our behavior on earth will determine ... , beyond our scheduled stay on earth. What prompted me to write this credos ...
- Thought On Earth Essay, Research Paper Thoughts on Earth: This world has no place ... no. No sir, that’s not me. Me and Jimi’re going up ... next life to take me back, pull me free of this ... happen or if I’m dreaming a nightmare-ish existence in a Hell called Earth ...
- Ezra Pound On Gender Essay, Research Paper The following is Pound’s ... of its surroundings; however, the earth is still, I think, supposed ... ? Three channels, hell, purgatory, heaven, if one wants to follow ... hymns, is not in my jurisdiction. An exterior paradise ...
- Criticism On Ridge Essay, Research Paper F. Hackett "Lola Ridge’s Poetry" One ... shall seem good to you! On my board are bitter apples ... earth, and recorded by a devil who must inevitably return to heaven ... up stiffly from the earth, And held my heart up like a ...