Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Abortion Essay, Research Paper
Abortion, in my opinion, has been one of the largest debatable issues in AmericanSociety.? There are so many aspects andviews to examine before one can even begin to form their own opinion.? Politician’s views are quite different thanthe views of a religious person.? Ibelieve the most important aspect to consider is the medical side of abortion.? There are so many medical facts that makeabortion very dangerous.? Personally, Iam pro-life.? I do not think there isany reason for an abortion because there are so many other alternatives.? After researching the facts, and seeing themedical, political and religious views, I believe most of our society wouldagree with me in saying abortion should not be an option.
??????????? Clinicalresearch provides a growing body of scientific evidence that having an abortioncan cause psychological as well as physical harm to women. Many times, after anabortion, women feel worthless and victimized because they failed at the mostnatural of human activities- the role of being a mother.?? Many women who have had an abortion alsosuffer from PAS ( post-abortion syndrome).?Women suffering from PAS may experience drug and alcohol abuse, personalrelationship disorders, sexual dysfunction, repeated abortions, communicationdifficulties, damaged self-esteem and even attempt suicide.? Even using anesthesia, 97% of womenexperience pain during an abortion.?They may experience complications such as bleeding, hemorrhage,laceration of the cervix, menstrual disturbance, inflammation of thereproductive organs, and serious infection.?Death of the mother is the most serious danger of abortions, but hasbeen very rare.? Some evidence has beenshown that abortion can increase the risks of breast cancer.
??????????? Ibelieve it is hard to understand the political views of abortion.? In my opinon, politicians will often saywhat they think the public wants to hear, and not what they truly believe.? There have been many lawsuits about abortion,but the most important was the Roe vs. Wade case in 1973.? The ruling stated that a woman and herdoctor may freely decide to terminate a pregnancy during the first trimester,however, state governments can restrict abortion access after the firsttrimester with laws intended to protect the woman’s health.? Abortions after fetal viability must beavailable if the woman’s health or life are at risk, and state governments canprohibit other abortions.?? To the bestof my knowledge, those laws are still enforced today, though there areconsistent efforts to outlaw abortion permanently.
??????????? Religiousviews of abortion vary, but overall, most churches are highly against abortion.The Roman Catholic Church believes that all abortions are a form of murder. ?However, a number of liberal and mainlineChristian churches and religious organizations have publicly stated thatabortions are sometimes an acceptable option, and should continue to be legal.? I am not a very religious person, so I amnot one to say whether and abortion is right or wrong in the religiousaspect.?
??????????? Thepublic opinion of abortion is very hard to determine, and probably changesdaily.? I believe everyone has his orher own opinion, and reason to support it.?There are so many other alternatives to abortion.? So many couples want a baby and cannotconceive one. If a woman is responsible enough to have sex, then she should beresponsible enough to think of the consequences and do the right thing.?? I think what we, as a country, need to dois educate about pregnancy and protection, rather than discuss abortion.? If prevention were as large a topic ofdiscussion as abortion is, then there would not be as many pregnant women withthe option of abortion, and a major decision to make.
dont have one
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion In 1973 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a landmark decision that abortion is a woman s ... with that decision today and my girlfriend was pregnant, I would ... agreement, but at this point in my life I would not be able ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion: Whose choice? Abortion in today’s society has become very ... on abortion. My stand on abortion is conventionally. Pro-choice: Every woman in America, in my ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion In order to discuss an important issue such as abortion, we must ... indicate my own solution and voice my own opinion on abortion and ... discussed throughout this paper, I have my on views on abortion. Specifically, there ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion”, the very sound of ... to abort me. I do not believe in late term abortions at all ... abortion to take place. I would hope that, as in other situations in my ... to this decision for me, or anyone in my family, that I would ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion, one of the most controversial ... abortion and from my own experiences with abortion I believe it is a selfish choice. In ... be a friend of mine. In my opinion, abortion is not only wrong, immoral ...