Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Midterm Essay, Research Paper
Parents Influence In Kids Lifes.
Throughout the ages parents have had an impact on their child?s education and learning
ability. It is strange for a child to succeed and accomplish a goal that requires 12- 16
years of school without there parents or guardians standing next to them to support them
with there studies. But will they put a negative or a positive impact on the way they
educate their child.
A parent can have a positive contribution to their children?s success if the child
understands what the parent is trying address. A most successful way for a child to learn
is for the parents to establish an environment which a child feels more comfortable
studying in. A parent should be more involved in their child?s education and should be
more aware on how he/she are doing in school, that will give them an idea on how the
child is performing in their studies therefore a parent can help them in their weaknesses.
Parents should well inform their kids how important a school education really is
therefore their children are better prepared than other students in their school.
On the other hand a child?s dream can go down the drain when a parent does not put
much importance in their education. It is also hard for a child to learn and to concentrate
when a parent is putting to much pressure on them. With parents demand so high
sometimes, children can feel a big effect on the pushing and pulling of their parents for
schooling and it will affect their performance in school. Sometimes kids need to spend
more time with their parents than with others, In my case, I didn?t need as much attention
as other people would of appreciated. In the Amy Tan essay a young Chinese American
girl grew up living with a non-fluent mother and beat all odds and became a journalist. It
doesn?t necessarily mean that if you live in a household which English isn?t the primary
language that you wont succeed and it doesn?t mean that you will succeed either, its all
up to the child if he/she is willing to try.
Examples vary in different ethnicity?s. In my family, I had support in both sides of my
family my mother and father they both have been a big reason of my success today. A
parent can teach a child to a certain point but its up to the child if he/she wants to
comprehend. In different cases sometimes the odds can go better of because then it
makes you try harder and to strive for your goal.
- Classical Vs Modern Essay, Research Paper “Classical Concert” Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ... Schonberg was born in Paris in 1944 of Hungarian parents; he began his ... subsequently, practically every musician is influenced in some way by his input ...
- Scarlet Letter Essay, Research Paper The Influence of GOD In The Characters of The Scarlet ... there had her parents resisted their love for each other. The second ... Nathaniel Hawthorne. New York: The Modern Library, 1937 Bibliography of Sources ...
- Edgar Allen Poe Essay, Research Paper The influences of Edgar Allen Poe ... father of the modern short story, and the modern detective story. ... considered to be an influence in his writings. The other ... his parents are all considered to be major influences in his ...
- ... New World 6 Essay, Research Paper Aldous Huxley in his novel Brave ... was raised up in, influenced him in creating this novel. ... in London it disappoints him. Furthermore, “In this modern ... in this society has destroyed the family concept (Barron’s 7). The parental ...
- ... Muhammad A Revolutionary? Essay, Research Paper Islam began in Arabia during the seventh ... conclude that the Prophets influence was that of a ... With reference to marriage, parents simply suggest a number of ... in achieving milestones long ago that we, as a modern ...