Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Importance Of Parents Essay, Research Paper
The Importance of Parents
Parents play a very important role in the lives of their children. They have to build a solid foundation for their kids in order for them to have a successful and rewarding life. The foundation needs to be built at an early age, and needs to keep being built throughout the child s early adolescence. The foundation of an individual can be broken down into several different parts, such as morals, religious beliefs, political standpoints, and education, to name a few.
Morals are probably the most import part in an individual s life. They define right from wrong and good from bad. Crime is often times attributed to the lack of morals that a person has. Criminals are, in many cases, results of broken homes or families, where morals where not properly taught by the parents. When this particular part of the foundation is missing, a person can become corrupt. The parents really need to focus in on teaching their children morals, because it will shape the character of the individual and help him to become a better person. These morals will help guide the child throughout their lifetime. The crime rate would be considerably lower in the world if this crucial piece of the foundation is properly assembled.
Parents can also influence the religious beliefs of the child. This is also another very important thing for a child to understand and learn. Religion may give the child someone or something to pray to when in a time of need. It also will give the child a sense of hope and faith. Without hope and faith, the child may find himself to be lost and confused, and religion will hopefully shed light on the right path and help to make better life decisions.
Political standpoints are often times influenced by the child s parents. For example, if both parents are democrats, there is a likely chance that when the child grows old enough to vote and participate in the political aspects of his country, that he will become a democratic voter. This is more of an example of an influence that parents have on their children.
Early childhood education is an excellent opportunity for the child to build his character and present himself as an intelligent person. Knowledge will help the child in the future in many ways, including job interviews. When applying for a job, the employer can usually tell if the person has been well educated and has a good personality; this early education will really help the child to shine in the work force and give him an upper-hand on another person who may have received less education.
A solid and strong foundation is such an important part of and individual. If a person was brought up under good conditions and taught manners and morals, then he will grow to be a well-respected gentleman. The life he will lead will be much more enjoyable and successful if the parents do their part in helping him build this foundation to success.(506)
- The Importance Of Family Essay, Research Paper The Importance of Family It has been ... their parents as children who went through many of the same ... and yet not undermine the parents. When my daughters visit ... and yet, not undermine the parents. We will give them ...
- The Morality Of Abortion Essay, Research Paper The Morality of Abortion On the question of abortion being moral, the answer ... normally be the parents of the fetus. The action in the case of rape is ... I think that it is important to remember that morals can ...
- The Purpose Of Education Essay, Research Paper The purpose of our modern education: The delicate tools necessary ... us is, what is the importance of education? One goal, as ... the parents had the time, the money, and the interest, interest being the most important ...
- The Whirlwind Of Alice Essay, Research Paper The Whirlwind of Alice ” Curiouser and curiouser!’ ... . Yet Carroll and generations of parents and children have been wrong ... said: The symbolic completeness of Alice’s experience is . . . important. She runs the whole ...
- The Downfall Of Juliet Essay, Research Paper The Downfall of Juliet “For never was a story of more woe/ Than ... feels it is important to be in love with the one she ... upon the shoulders of her very own parents. Though the Nurse and both of Juliet’s parents ...