Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Jfk Assassination Essay Essay, Research Paper
JFK Assassination Essay
AP US 1
Is there enough information in the case of the Assassination of John F. Kennedy to assume it a conspiracy? There is much that can be brought into play to say that there not only was more than one shooter, but that also, Lee Harvey Oswald, was not the man to have done the real shooting anyway.
Killed on November 22, 1963, Kennedy was assumed to have been assassinated by Oswald, who was acting alone. The fact of the matter is, from where Oswald was supposedly shooting from; Kennedy s head would not have gone back and to the left as shown clearly in the Abraham Zapruder film. For the Presidents head to be thrown in that direction upon the impact of the bullet upon his head, there would have had to be someone located in the vicinity of the grassy knoll. Several Eyewitnesses say that they had heard shots coming from the grassy knoll, and one witness, a US soldier said that a bullet went passed his ear and hit the ground near him, followed by a police officer running up and demanding the film he had. Another witness on a nearby bridge claimed he had seen the police officer and a construction worker in the area of the grassy knoll leave together after the incident had happened.
Another big fact was that the Mafia had not liked the Kennedy s for their tough punishment on organized crime. A Mafia witness stated that the mob hired professionals lead by a man known as Michel who used exploding bullets and usually dressed as a police officer, since that was the easiest outfit to be wearing after a shooting broke out.
There are many different things that make this case a little fishy but there is no way anymore to blame the real people involved, so, was there a conspiracy, or maybe, was this a mob hit? You be the judge and decide for yourself.
Works Cited Page
JFK Assassination Page
JFK Assassination Records Collection Reference System
A New Look At The Zapruder Film
- JFK- His Life Essay, Research Paper JFK: His Life and Legacy On ... )( “JFK” 98). After graduation, John began to send his paper to ... Kennedy put his feelings onto paper and a second book was ... find the motive behind the assassination, The Commission finds the lone ...
- Jfk The Assination Essay, Research Paper Athena Mrs. D English III May 19, 2000 The JFK ... continue to research, write about, and study the John F. Kennedy assassination; it ... L. Fletcher Proudly. “… The crime of assassination is relatively easy to commit ...
- J.F.K. Essay, Research Paper JFK; Killed by the ... CIA institution totally (Assassination of JFK and Warren Report Fraud ... Assassination of JFK and the Warren Report Fraud”. Assassination of JFK ... I choose to research on the JFK assassination because it has been ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper JFK: Was His Assassination Inevitable? A popular misconception is that President John F. Kennedy’s assassination ... president, assassinated him? Another group that quite possible wanted JFK dead was ...
- Jfk Assassination – Crossfire Essay, Research Paper Crossfire Jim Marrs 1. ... the facts of the JFK assassination into one book. ... investigation of the Assassination of JFK. Evidence of this ... In fact, after Kennedy s assassination, when Johnson became President, ...