Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Pharmacists are responsible for safe transfer and
drug administration for patient care; watching
over technicians; order entry; drug monitoring
and providing drug information to nurses and
physicians. Dispenses drugs to wards, clinics, and
clients; prepares special compounds and
approved prescriptions and consults with medical
staff about the use and control of drugs.
The practice of pharmacy within each state is
regulated by the laws of the state, including the
regulation of licensure for pharmacy practice. To
practice pharmacy in any state, a pharmacist
must become a registered pharmacist (RPh), also
known as a licensed pharmacist. Pharmacists are
licensed by the State Board of Pharmacy.
Requirements are different depending on the
state, but in general, to be licensed a pharmacist
–Bachelor’s degree (5 year program) or
advanced pharmacy degree (Pharm.D., M.S.)
from an accredited college of pharmacy
–Participate in residency or internship programs
to acquire direct, "hands-on" patient care
–Pass a an examination, known as the
NABPLEX (National Association of Boards of
Pharmacy Licensing Examination)
ANNUAL SALARY – $44,727 to $61,224 -
HOURLY SALARY – $21.42 to $29.32 -
I don’t think I would want to be a pharmacist
because it seems like too much responsibility, not
that I don’t want responsibility, but what if I
mess up on a prescription on accident and a
patient gets really sick because of me. Its the
kind of job that if I mess up, it will make me feel
really bad because I hurt someone physically.
Also I’m not good at mixing drugs and things like
- Career Report Essay, Research Paper Over the past few weeks I ... discovered throughout this paper that a career as either a pharmacist or physician would be ... Occupational Information System. n.d. 7 Oct 1999 . “Pharmacist.” Career Guidance System. CD-ROM. Coin ...
- Coca-Cola Essay, Research Paper History "Coca-Cola ... facts 99). An, Atlanta Pharmacist Dr. John Slyth Pemberton ... Cola system today". 1981 Roberto Goizueta a Cuban born ... dental coverage, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, supplemental ...
- John Doe Essay, Research Paper If you find the ... other tricks. A horny old pharmacist, Doctor Frank Pittlover, claims there ... secret is to select a carrier drink that will hide the ... it? Our private library consultant, Roberta Russell, has a suggestion with ...
- Pepsico Essay, Research Paper 1. Introduction:1 What is ... Bradham, a New Bern, N.C. pharmacist, created pepsi-Cola in 1890 ... Services ?Health Care Reserve Account ?Dependent Care Reserve Account ... Corporate Strategy. PepsiCo Annual Report (1999) http://www.pepsico ...
- ... Part 2 (1929-1959) Essay, Research Paper In 1927 Warner Bros. released ... produced by Mack Sennett, The Pharmacist and The Barber Shop, ... Cocoanuts (1929, directed by Robert Florey and Joseph Santley), ... Grable. They finished his career, which ended with the ...