Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
I once jumped off a two-story building just to prove how much I adored a girl. At the early age of eight, I have to admit that I was already a kid full of hormones. I have always known that I am attracted to the opposite sex. I love being around them, but I was always too shy to express my feelings towards them.
Sandra was the kind of girl that any guy would fall in love with the minut he laid his eyes on her. Like a goddess, she had long silky hair, big sparkling eyes, and the most luscious lips. The first time I saw Sandra was on the first day of my first grade. I was immediately attracted to her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen at that point of my life. I knew right at that moment that I had to do something or anything to let her notice me. I wanted to talk to her but I was too shy. I drew my courage together and finally went up to her to introduce myself. She responded with a cute giggle and told me her name. As I was walking away from her, she gave me a dazzling smile that stuck with me to the present.
As soonas we walked into the classroom, the teacher announced that she had already assigned a seating position for each person. I immediately called for God and I begged the Almighty to have Sandra sit next to me. When I heard Sandra and my name in the same sentence, I knew in that moment that God answered my prayer.
Sandra and I were both voted to be the class president by popular votes. I am very shy. Yet, I have this personality or look that just attracts people to their liking. Sandra was also very popular mainly due to her beauty. Because it was a close race, the teacher decided that Sandra and I should both be the class president. The class president??s duty was to keep the class in an orderly manner whenever the teacher was not around. We would hear students?? complaints about other students and help keep the peace in the class. Because of the seating situation and our shared responsibilities as peace officers, Sandra and I got to be very close. However, we were only best friend and nothing more. I never told Sandra how I felt about her but I think she figured it out somehow.
I also had a friend named Nick who was also attracted to Sandra. Nick and I never had a problem both liking the same girl. We often goofed around and told each other what we would do if Sandra were to be with one of us. Although Nick was better looking than I was, that did not stop me from giving up. I knew I had to find a way to tell Sandra how I felt about her even if she already sensed it.
One day while playing on the roof of our classroom as we often did, Sandra commented that a boy was brave enough to jump off from the two-story building that we were on, she would like him even more. I immediately jumped off the building before Sandra finished her sentence. Everybody just screamed. Sandra let out the loudest scream and then ran away in terror. When I finally stood up from the devastating fall, I looked up to find not even one single person. Apparently, everyone thought I was a freak, including Sandra. I ended up limping six months for that foolish attemp to win Sandra??s heart.
My relationship with Sandra was never the same after that incident. Sandra would only speak to me when it was necessary. Three months after the ??jumping?? incident, the school year was over. We both went our separate ways during the summer break. Sandra and I were still in the same class that following fall, but we never spoke to each other again.
To this day, I still think about her. After all, ahe was my first love. I often wonder if the result would have been different if I had not made that jump. That was only the beginning of what I have done to impress girls. Most of the time, it would backfire on me just like the ??jumping?? incident. Neverthless, that does not mean I am going to stop trying even harder next time.
- An Australian Platypus Essay, Research Paper An Australian Platypus Down ... then began to doze off once again. That night his ... from the mirror image Karl remembered. This creature had a rich ... moved like huge sparkly fish jumping and diving tumultuously through ...
- Of Mice And Men Essay, Research Paper OF MICE AND MEN KEY ... leaves, George reminds Lennie once again about behaving correctly and ... the example of when Lennie jumped into the river without ... on Lennie, striking him. Lennie remembers George’s warning and obeys, ...
- FFV Walkthrough Essay, Research Paper ========================================================================= 3 . D I S C O N E W A L K T H R O U G H ... and Cloud jumps away. You ... upstairs bedroom once the intermission ... Lightning equipped). Remember, your rows ...
- Death Penalty Essay, Research Paper Whenever the word “death ... a million deaths are statistics.”(3) Once a murderer is caught and convicted ... every year. The British jumped to action to curb the ... Before deciding, one must remember the lives that the death ...
- Ghost Stories Essay, Research Paper Ghost stories, they have the ... silence of the room. Vivian jumped, she didn?t like being alone ... , Vivian thought as she remembered her dream once more. she began to ... her were distant, black. She jumped off the bed, crying. ?Oh ...