Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
My Struggle Essay, Research Paper
Since I was young, there have always been a struggle between
my parents and I. This situation began when my father
passed away when I was three years old. I have lived with
my mother and Step-father ever since. Although I love them
both, we do not always seem to see eye to eye on many
issues. The cause of this is in part due to my wild nature.
I like to stay out late and do things that if caught could
get me in lots of trouble. I am under the impression that
they resent my relationship with my grandmother. I like to
stay often with my grandmother rather than at home, which
they do not understand.
I have stayed with my grandmother every weekend since
my father became sick with cancer, in 1982. After my father
passed away in 1983, I continued to visit her. My mother
and stepfather both respect my father?s mother a great deal,
and would do anything for her. But they fail to see why I
want to spend so much time with her. My grandmother is a
large influence in my life. She has, and still does, so
much for me. Nanny has always had a big heart for her
family, but no one is as close to her as myself.
Since I was two years old, my grandmother and I have
gone out and done many things together. We have had many
great memories together which I will remember for the rest
of my life. We have gone out to eat, watched many baseball
games togather, bone bowling, amd many other things. If my
parents could only realize how strongly I feel about her and
the time I spend with my her. I wish they could be a little
more considerate of my feelings and not put me in the
position that they often do.
The relationship between my grandmother and I has been
tested many times. As I was getting older, my parents would
try to find things that would keep me from visiting her
during the. They would find things such as mowing the lawn,
washing cars, and doing house chores. These thing they know
I hate to do, but they seemed to want them done anyway.
Though they do not mind when I spend some time with my
grandmother, they feel that I should spend more time with
them. My senior year in high school was the time that they
really were getting to me. Nanny broke her arm one day when
she fell down in the kitchen. Since then I have moved in
with her. They felt that this was a bad decision. I do
love my parents dearly, but I felt that it was the best
thing at the time. As of this day I do not regret the
decisions that I have made in regards to spending time with
my grandmother. I love and respect my parents, still but
wish that they would not put me in the positions that they
Since I began attending college, my parents have been a
little more reasonable about the entire situation. This
does not mean that they do not still give me a hard time. I
just hope that by the time I finish with college they will
understand how I feel, and not worry me about as much as
- My Ass Essay, Research Paper hHawthorne Writing Style Nathaniel ... wrote lengthy visual descriptions since his audience had no ... hell, angels, or devils since modern science was undermining the ... cowardliness when Arthur Dimmesdale struggled with himself to make ...
- My Diary Essay, Research Paper October 11, 1950 I found the diary of my ... new things that I have seen since I came to America. I ... ’t understand that is him. Since mom started working, I haven ... went to school and experienced my own struggles. I realized how hard ...
- Microsoft Antitrust Essay, Research Paper Since 1990, a battle has raged ... terribly wrong or illegal, my opinion will stay this way ... . Other people might disagree with me, and there might be a ... .html. 1-3. Schmidt, Eric. “The Struggle for Bill Gates?s Soul.” US ...
- Class Struggles Essay, Research Paper The State Having ... of Marxist states proves my point. Armies of ... . If someone could bring me clients whilst sleeping, I ... is obvious, my friends, that the class struggle is not ... what you have paid since the VAT you incurred ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper Since the dawn of time, human beings have been in a constant struggle ... says, Shine on me, sunshine, rain on me, rain, fall ... softly, dewdrops, and cool my brow again. The rain ... Fall gentle snowflake, cover me with white cold icy kisses ...